Business Intelligence Developer - BI
Company: Health First
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Description:To be fully engaged in providing Uncompromised Safety, Superior Quality,Memorable Patient/Customer Experiences, and Financial Stewardship by\: evaluating processes and collaborating with stakeholders to design and create optimal solutions to meet business goals, technical goals, and user needs of Health First.? Engaging leader who can build and improve both the quality and speed of decision making within Health First. Additionally, this position will be responsible for maintaining the efficiency, security, integrity, accuracy, and availability of corporate databases and developing web-based tools to display and analyze information.
- Oversee day to day operations of the Decision Support organization
- Understands the vision of HF for achieving success in a rapidly changing healthcare environment and design business analytics and strategies that support those goals.
- Ability to review programming, databases and code to provide guidance, recommendations and best practices for the associate staff.
- Have a full knowledge of building SQL Server data marts, consisting of OLTP and OLAP databases
- Ensures processes and documentation are in place to meet update deadlines.
- Maintains a high level of security in assigned areas of responsibility, abiding by established Health First Information Security policies and procedures.
- Troubleshoots database problems, implements corrections, and develops processes to prevent or minimize recurrence using all applicable tools available.
- Participates in test scenarios and testing schedules. ?Monitors and analyzes performance during testing, and communicates results to the appropriate project team members following through with issues to resolution.
- Develops technical documentation for systems support.?Reviews and updates it annually.Qualification:
- BS in Computer Science or a field related to the primary area of responsibility, and at least seven years of relevant Information Technology experience, with 5 plus years of Health Information Systems and technical implementation or database support.
- Experience in leading Application Development and Support desired.
- Masters in Computer Science, MBA Preferred.
- Six years active database development experience and thorough knowledge of building SQL Server data marts, consisting of OLTP and OLAP databases.
- Active programming experience and thorough knowledge of one or more current industry-standard web .Net programming languages such as Visual Basic, java, HTML and XML desired.
- Thorough knowledge of SQL server, Asp.Net, OLAP or other database.
- Experience in Microsoft Power BI desired.
- 5 to 8 years of database development preferable in a healthcare Information?
- Ability to create web pages using .Net desired.??Thorough programming experience with SQL or other database applications.
- Make ODBC and DSN connections from web pages to databases.
- Ability to take web pages from development server to production server, self-contained department without IT support Maintain IIS running and testing, without interruptions with production web site.
- The ability to build the entire database from design phase to deployment on production server
Keywords: Health First, Melbourne , Business Intelligence Developer - BI, IT / Software / Systems , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!