SAP HCM-Payroll/HR Consultant
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Our client is seeking an SAP HCM-Payroll/HR Consultant. This individual will provide highly advanced functional and technical support for the SAP HCM- Payroll including configuration, support packs, OS notes, testing, implementation of new HR-Payroll features, and production support during payroll runs and all other tasks related to this module. Title: SAP HCM-Payroll/HR Consultant Job Location: Viera, FL Responsibilities:
- Application of systems analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users, to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications
- Design, development, documentation, analysis, creation, testing or modification of computer systems or programs, including prototypes, based on and related to user or system design specifications
- Design, documentation, testing, creation or modification of computer programs related to machine operating systems
- Experience accessing SAP HR-Payroll database tables using any report writers tools
- Knowledge of the database tables related to this module will be needed in order to write technical specifications for ABAP development projects and troubleshooting
- Experienced in managing BSI Tax Factory Cyclic Bulletin and Regulatory Bulletin releases and installation schedules
- Testing BSI Tax Factory Cyclic Bulletin and Regulatory Bulletins and Knowledgeable in US Tax Forms and Year End Requirements updates
- Gather and Configure Business Requirements relating to Time Management, Personnel Administration, Payroll, ESS/MSS, Compensation, Performance Management/Goals, Enterprise Portal Configure CATS Profiles, Holiday Calendars, Work Schedules, Absence/Attendance Types, Time Quotas and Time Types
- Understand the Cross Application Time Sheet functions (including the postings of time data to PM, PS, CO and how cost is allocated to these modules)
- Read and Write Personnel Calculation Rules and Schemas for Time Evaluation (to valuate attendance/absence times and generate gross wage types accordingly, manage time quota generation and manage unique Union Contract scenarios)
- Design functional specifications for programming Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any Business related field
- 5+ years of Functional HR/Payroll experience
- Experienced in leading SAP HR/ Payroll Implementation from Blueprint through Go-Live
- SAP HR Certification preferred
- Experience in other modules like FI and Plant Maintenance is a plus.
- Candidates with experience with HR-Payroll on HANA is preferred.
- Strong communication skills Insight helps Fortune 500 and mid-tier enterprises transform their data centers to meet tomorrow's IT challenges today. From recommending ways to bridge the gap between IT and user expectations, to implementing advanced technologies like ITaaS and cloud, to providing robust managed services and technical support, we make IT relevant - standardizing, optimizing, and managing how business gets done. - provided by Dice SAP HR-Payroll, HANA, managing BSI Tax Factory Cyclic Bulletin and Regulatory Bulletin releases and installation schedules, Configure Business Requirements relating to Time Management, Personnel Admin
Keywords: Insight, Melbourne , SAP HCM-Payroll/HR Consultant, IT / Software / Systems , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!