Software Engineer III
Posted on: February 8, 2019
Req ID 1540BR Recruiter Deborah Morse Industry Job Title Software Engineer III Internal Position Title Engineer III Employment Status Regular Full-time Location Melbourne, FL Contract Award Contingency No Job Description It was one of the most impressive feats of aeronautical engineering in the last few years-a near vertical takeoff of a Boeing 737 Max Commercial Jetliner in 2016 at the Farnborough International Airshow in the United Kingdom. State-of-the-art engine controls drove an impressive 25,000 pounds of thrust via a LEAP engine, as well as the flight control systems. And, it was ENSCO engineers that helped make it happen. ENSCO Avionics is looking for talented Software Engineers to help design, develop, and certify the engine and flight controls for the next generation of commercial and military aircraft. Your responsibilities will include software design and development of embedded products in a real-time environment, requirements development in Word, and verification testing in the Green Hills Integrated Development Environment. Your daily work will also involve documenting software with the Synergy Configuration Management System and controlled with the DOORS Requirements Management System. At ENSCO Avionics, we take our tagline "Ideas to Reality" very seriously. Joining ENSCO is an opportunity to advance humankind through technological and scientific discovery. Our dedicated workforce is diverse-in background, experience, skills, and interests. ENSCO Avionics employees are encouraged to be courageous and innovative in their ideas and work collaboratively to help develop cutting-edge technology and inventions that make future dreams a reality. ENSCO Avionics offers a supportive & unique culture, positive work environment, and flexible work schedules that empower its employees to achieve their maximum potential. Qualifications Required (Skills) ---U.S. Citizenship required
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Experience with Embedded software environments such as VxWorks or similar real time toolset
- Experience with Software Requirements Development
- Experience using Green Hills, Visual C or similar Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills - must be able to communicate effectively in teleconferences with suppliers, clients and colleagues, and author end-user documentation Qualifications Desired ---Experience with Configuration Management Systems such as Synergy
- Experience with Requirements Management Systems such as DOORS
- Experience with MIL-STD-1553 avionic data bus & ARINC data bus standard for aviation General Education/Years of Experience BS or equiv; min 3 yrs relevant exp U.S. Citizenship Yes Security Clearance Level None Drug Screen Type Pre-employment Drug Export Control and Licensing None Background Check Type 7 year Division Description For more than 30 years, ENSCO Avionics has developed sophisticated airborne systems for the aerospace industry to meet DO-178C, DO-254, DO-278A, and military standards for manned and unmanned systems. ENSCO Avionics focus is on safety- and mission-critical software and programmable hardware engineering solutions, custom display development, tailored synthetic vision applications, integration test solutions, and the IData-- Tool Suite. ENSCO Avionics, based in Endicott, N.Y., is a wholly owned subsidiary of ENSCO, Inc. Strength in Diversity ENSCO, Inc. and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law. style="width: 940px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: left;"> ENSCO, Inc. and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law. Please click HERE to view the EEO Law Posters, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision, ENSCO's EEO/AA Policy Statement and ENSCO's Reaffirmation of AA Policy for Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities. By submitting your resume to ENSCO, you understand and agree that it may be circulated to individuals who may have an interest in your qualifications. Accessibility For inquiries regarding disability accommodation during the applicant process, contact . E-Verify ENSCO participates in E-Verify (PDF). For more information, visit . Contact Us If you experience technical difficulties with this site or applying for a position, please contact 1- or fill out our contact form.
Keywords: ENSCO, Melbourne , Software Engineer III, IT / Software / Systems , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!