Specialist, Software Engineer - User Interface
Company: Harris Corp
Posted on: November 4, 2018
Description: Job Title: Specialist, Software Engineer - User Interface Job Code: SIS-26714 Location: Melbourne, FL Do you want to make a difference? Join our team! Harris is looking for high performing individuals who will design, develop, deploy, and sustain systems that provide the intelligence community with actionable intelligence to protect our nation. Our team is a collection of highly technical problem solvers, invigorated by creating first-of-a-kind systems. You will help solve the most demanding technical challenges while enjoying the satisfaction of knowing that your efforts are making the nation a safer place. Description: Software Engineer responsible for design, development, and test of User Interface software for cutting edge communications and information processing software systems. Basic Qualifications:
- 4+ years applicable work experience with BS/BA (preferably in Computer Engineering or a related field) or equivalent.
- Active TS/SCI or TS/SSBI security clearance required . Preferred Additional Skills:
- Understanding of SW development processes and life cycle.
- Minimum 6 years with C# programming language.
- Team player able to work in a large program environment and have good communications skills. Security Clearance: Please be aware that this position requires the candidate to have the ability to obtain a TS/SCI or TS/SSBI Security Clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. By submitting your r--sum-- for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your r--sum--, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Candidates will support Environment, Health and Safety by fulfilling the Harris EHS Policy, complying with Harris EHS programs and applicable regulations, and striving for continual EHS improvement. #LI-SIS
Keywords: Harris Corp, Melbourne , Specialist, Software Engineer - User Interface, IT / Software / Systems , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!