Company: ComTec Information Systems
Posted on: February 22, 2021
(Hybrid Remote/Onsite allowed currently, but need to be able to
commute to Melbourne as may be required to be onsite the first week
or two for training and then a hybrid of remote/onsite after
that).Job Description: Experienced Software Engineer to create
Support web architecture, legacy applications, enterprise-wide
applications and software upgrades. Responsibilities to
- Use GIT and JIRA for source control and issue tracking.
- Evaluate and recommend web architecture and process
- Troubleshoot applications developed in-house and by external
- Provide application support for individual users and
enterprise-wide applications used by the division Qualifications:
- BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar degree,
with 5 years applicable experience
SQL Server), XML, rich clients and web applications, Web services
(REST, SOAP) and/or similar technologies.
- Must have at least 2 years' experience gathering and
interpreting requirements, have used source control, and can review
code, locate problems, provide and receive feedback on code.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- HTML5, CSS 3, GIT/Stash, JIRA, Visual Studio, Eclipse, SQL
Developer, MS SQL Server Management Studio
- Leadership skills and project leader experience.
- Should be able to self-start and solve problems quickly.
- Good organizational skills, excellent problem-solving skills,
excellent communication skills, and a willingness to work with
teams and individuals.
- Should demonstrate the ability to learn new skills, meet
deadlines, embrace new technologies, and follow process.
- Experience deploying and supporting software in a 24x7
operational environment. - provided by Dice
Keywords: ComTec Information Systems, Melbourne , .Net Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!