Human Resources Business Partner
Company: L3Harris Technologies
Posted on: August 15, 2019
Job Title: Human Resources Business PartnerJob Code:
CHQ20191706-31715Location: Melbourne, FL Job Description: * Serve
as the Human Resources Business Partner providing broad based Human
Resource counsel and assistance to employees at all levels within
* Provide support to business areas to facilitate meeting business
* Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, Talent
Management including Staffing, Performance Management, Employee
Relations, Organizational Development and Employee Development.
Will also provide coaching and guidance related to
* Provide counsel to management in developing and implementing
plans to promote employee engagement and positive employee
* Build and maintain effective working relations with management
and employees to provide advice and counsel to both on
employee-related and organizational matters.
* Performs project management duties and team facilitation.
Qualifications: * Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business
Management, Industrial & Organizational Psychology or equivalent
* 10 or more years of HR generalist experience, with increasing
scope and responsibility, and supporting various levels within the
* Experience with Team Facilitation, Change Management, Project
Management, Performance Management, Employee Relations, Staffing,
Compensation, Diversity, and Organizational/Management Development.
Preferred Qualifications: * Strong communication, interpersonal,
influencing, coaching and consulting skills.
* Ability to link situations to the bigger picture; ability to
identify root cause and underlying issues.
* Adaptability, with the ability to successfully operate in a
* Demonstrated attention to detail.
* Efficiency in MS Office software products like Outlook, Word,
Excel and PowerPoint.
* Ability to work as a solid contributing member of a team as well
as operate independently.
* Effectively interact with all levels of management.
* Maintain confidentiality.
* The following skills and experience are a plus:
* Experience working in a government contracting environment.
* Experience working in a matrix environment.
* Proficiency in HRIS systems such as PeopleSoft. Harris is an
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national
origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status,
disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership
in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Please
be aware many of our positions, including this one, requires the
ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may
only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who
accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to
government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility
requirements for access to classified information. By submitting
your r--sum-- for this position, you understand and agree that
Harris Corporation may share your r--sum--, as well as any other
related personal information or documentation you provide, with its
subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of
considering you for other available positions. Candidates will
support Environment, Health and Safety by fulfilling the Harris EHS
Policy, complying with Harris EHS programs and applicable
regulations, and striving for continual EHS improvement.
Keywords: L3Harris Technologies, Melbourne , Human Resources Business Partner, Human Resources , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!