Technical Trainer 5189
Company: TCI Technology Consulting Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
TCI has an immediate need for a Technical Trainer in Melbourne,
FL. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term
contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to
competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our
Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life
Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.Please note that this
position requires US Citizenship and a Public Trust Security
Clearance prior to start.SUMMARYThe Technical Trainer will provide
on-site support to our Government/Military client in Melbourne, FL.
The Technical Trainer will support a large Network Operations
Engineering organization consisting of several Network Operations
Control Centers (NOCC) which consist of different networks and
customers for mission-critical programs. This individual will be a
key member of the Operations team and be responsible for the
training and development of Network Operations Specialists (NOS)
and Network Engineers. They will be working with technical experts
to develop and coordinate training materials as well as attending
training courses themselves to then develop new training courses
for the team.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Train staff and prepare them for CCNA and other technical
- Coordinate with technical experts to develop required training
plans and materials.
- Manage Operations Training Server (OTS) including student
- Write materials used in lecture/labs and manage all artifacts,
including assessments, on OTS.
- Manage IP/CCNA lab including racks of equipment, scheduling
student access, and monitoring and evaluating students in the
- Track and evaluate student progress in the OTS and report to
management on periodic basis.REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree with 6 years of prior related experience or
related Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related
- Minimum of 3 years developing technical courses and/or training
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) required.Additional
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities considered:
- Familiarity with Network Operation Centers.
- Previous experience training CCNA classes.
- Additional technical certifications such as Cisco Certified
Network Professional (CCNP).
Keywords: TCI Technology Consulting Inc, Melbourne , Technical Trainer 5189, Human Resources , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!