Company: Resort Lifestyle Communities
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Resort Lifestyle Communities is accepting applications for a
part-time Housekeeper. As the Housekeeper, will ensure the
cleanliness of our Resident's apartments and the Community so they
can live life worry-free.Schedule, Benefits and Pay:
- You will work the following schedule: 8:00am to 12:30pm Monday
- We'll provide you with perks, including employee discounts
programs, opportunity to request financial assistance for
emergencies, and more.
- You will receive great pay while working in a breathtaking
community surrounded by servant-hearted Team Members and Residents
who will feel like family. Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will share in making our community a beautiful place for
Residents to live.
- You will clean resident apartments, patios/decks and common
- You'll have the opportunity to serve a senior population and
ensure resort quality standards of cleanliness and attention to
detail for each Resident you serve.
- You will live by our Core Values of Respect, Kindness &
Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence. Qualifications:
- You know proper cleaning procedures including dusting,
vacuuming, mopping, cleaning kitchens and bathrooms.
- You have experience working in a team environment ideally in a
- Experience in housekeeping is best, but we are willing to train
the right person.
- You have the ability to develop positive relationships with
residents, peers and the community.
- A high school diploma or equivalent (GED) is required. If you
have a servant heart, a passion for hospitality and are eager to
make a difference, complete our on-line application today and
you'll hear from us soon!We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a
family-owned company established over twenty years ago. We
specialize in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style
55-and-over senior living retirement communities all across the
nation. Our Home Office is based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we
are rapidly growing and expanding! EOE/ADA Pay Range: $12.50 -
$13.60 per hour
Keywords: Resort Lifestyle Communities, Melbourne , Housekeeper (part-time), Hospitality & Tourism , Rockledge, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!