Retail Sales Associate - Melbourne, FL!!
Company: Ashley Furniture HomeStore
Posted on: November 26, 2022
_*YOUR FUTURE STARTS HERE! APPLY TODAY!*_
The Retail Sales Associate (RSA) is responsible for building the
guest experiences that are the foundation of the Company's retail
success. This position will provide world-class service to guests
by using the Company's sales approach to sell the full suite of
Company products and services tailored to meet the guests' wants
and needs and from that, delivering an exceptional in-store
experience for every guest that results in increased store sales,
profitability and guest loyalty.
*Primary Job Functions*
This section describes the primary /essential responsibilities that
this job performs.
1. Welcome and professionally engage every guest to ensure guest
expectations are met and the Company's brand image is properly
2. Follow the Company's sales approach with each guest to maximize
average sales per guest and ensure above-minimum category sales
goals. Ask questions and listen to guest needs; provide options and
advice on meeting those needs. Perform product presentations,
attempt to close each sales opportunity and add on additional items
and extended warranties to the sale.
3. Contact customers after product delivery to ensure total
satisfaction and establish next steps to continue to serve the
guest in their home furnishing needs.
4. Complete post-sales order entry and administration
5. Complete showroom floor recovery processes throughout the
6. Continuously improve sales performance by using available
learning tools and sales programs.
7. Develop and maintain high levels of knowledge of Company
products, promotions and store sales functions.
8. Demonstrate the Company's Core and Growth Values in the
performance of all job functions.
*Secondary Job Functions*
This section describes the secondary responsibilities that this job
1. Learn the home furnishings industry to establish a strong
understanding of the Company's products and their positioning in
2. Maintain reliable attendance.
3. Actively participate in departmental meetings, training and
education. Assist with training other employees and providing
4. Complete other assignments and special projects as
* High School Diploma or equivalent, Required
* Experience - 2 years' customer service and/or sales experience,
*Training Rate: *
* First 60 days $15.00/hr then $10.00/hr +
*Retail Schedule Expectations: *
* Full Time
* Mandatory weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
* Flexible schedule throughout the weekday
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
* Every weekend
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Ashley Furniture HomeStore, Melbourne , Retail Sales Associate - Melbourne, FL!!, Hospitality & Tourism , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!