Company: 7-Eleven/Laredo Taco Company
Posted on: November 24, 2022
*Brand New Store OPENING SOON !!*
*We're excited to have now joined the 7-Eleven family of
The Restaurant Associate is responsible for providing prompt,
efficient, effective safe and courteous quality food service to the
guest. These objectives are obtained through quality of guests,
merchandising handling, cleaning, maintenance, safety, security,
and other general duties as assigned.
Cultivate a G--- U--- E--- S--- T in Mind Culture.
1. Focus on the wildly important.
2. Be a leader.
3. Be committed to the guest.
* Provides prompt, courteous service by greeting and assisting
* Performs duties necessary to maintain stores cleanliness, and
basic upkeep (food preparation areas, shelves, counter space,
etc.), ensuring that areas are sanitary and presentable at all
* Complies with all food safety behaviors including but not limited
to proper food handling procedures, temperature requirements, and
bad merchandise record. (All Restaurant Associates are required to
wear latex gloves while handling and preparing food products.)
* Maintains knowledge of all products offerings and promotions.
Supports advertising campaigns, sales promotions, and properly
displays food. (Building and taking down of display)
* Maintains 100% in-store efficiency on top selling menu items.
* Receives product from vendor and follows correct procedures
(building and taking down displays.) In addition to assisting
management with ordering and vendor check-in.
* Monitors food activities to ensure that guests receive
exceptional service. Examine food products to ensure that it is
correctly priced. (Inventory levels, pricing, stocking and rotating
* Keeps food service display fully stocked, ensuring merchandise
faces front at all times.
* Prepares food items per required menu and recipe for affiliated
* Assembles high-margin products as directed by Food Service or
* Follows Company policies and procedures, and all laws governing
beverage and tobacco sales.
* Follows all credit card, money order, and check cashing
* Regularly looks for, and eliminates safety hazards. Reports
unsafe acts or conditions to management.
* Prepares required accident/incident reports; immediately
reporting such activity to management.
* Uses suggestive selling techniques, when operating the cash
register, and all point-of-sales equipment.
* Follows Company policies and procedures established to prevent
loss of cash and merchandise due to actions by employees, vendors,
* Safeguards cash and merchandise; follows Company robbery
prevention and reaction procedures as provided in the Emergency
Response Reporting Procedures and Policy Manual.
* Reacts to and reports customer complaints tactfully and
* Maintains a professional personal appearance in accordance with
Company Uniform and Personal Appearance Policy.
* Reports to work on time and when scheduled.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
*Education and Experience*
High School diploma or GED is preferred. Previous food service
experience is preferred. Must maintain current food handlers or
food safety certification as required by county. Must be authorized
to work in the United States.
*Knowledge and Skills*
Demonstrates sales and customer services skills. Ability to read
and interpret documents such as rules, operating and maintenance
instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine
reports and to speak effectively before customers and
employees.Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all
units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and
decimals. Ability to exercise sound judgment and work with minimum
supervision. Ability to perform basic computer skills.
* Must be able to stand and/or walk for full shift.
* Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds from
ground to overhead, and/or 60 pounds from ground to waist level, up
to thirty minutes of workday (i.e., assisting in
stocking/maintaining inventory levels).
* Ability to push, and pull with arms up to a force of 128 pounds
(i.e., utilizing hand truck.)
* Ability to bend at the waist with some twisting, up to one hour
of the workday.
* May be required to climb a ladder and/or stool, kneel or crouch
to store or retrieve materials and/or place or remove signs.
* Ability to grasp, reach, and manipulate objects with hands all
day. This handwork requires eye-hand coordination and may require
bilateral coordination of hands, up to four hours of the
* Employee performs approximately 95% of work indoors. Outside work
will be required.
* Employee is exposed to intermittent indoor cold temperature
extremes when working in the walk-in cooler and/or freezer.
* Committed to work assigned hours.
* Must be able to work flexible hours (nights, weekends, and
* Stores operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential job functions. Essential
functions are job duties that an employee must be able to perform
with or without reasonable accommodation. All of the
responsibilities listed above are considered essential job
functions to this position.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $16.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid sick time
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* Fast casual restaurant
* Quick service & fast food restaurant
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Melbourne, FL 32904: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Basic math: 1 year (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: 7-Eleven/Laredo Taco Company, Melbourne , Restaurant Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!