Company: BJ's Restaurants, Inc.
Posted on: September 14, 2022
Open interviews conducted daily - Walk-ins Welcome
NOW HIRING - Bartenders
WHAT WE OFFER
* Diverse Culture
* Team Member Dining Discounts
* Comprehensive benefits* - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
and 401 K
* Vacation - paid time off*
* Career Advancement Opportunities
Benefits and vacation eligibility based on number of hours worked.
Part-time Team Members must meet minimum average of 30+ hours per
Bartenders are responsible for providing hospitable service to
Guests while making and serving Gold Standard beverages. They will
prepare and serve cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages for Guests
or service staff. The Bartender is thoroughly knowledgeable in all
aspects of BJ's handcrafted beverages, wine list, specialty drinks
and prices to be able to make recommendations to enhance the
Duties include but not limited to:
* Perform station opening /closing duties each shift.
* Perform daily pour testing with manager to ensure proper pouring
* Greet bar guests within 30 seconds of Guest sitting.
* Take beverage orders from Guests while making drinks for all
service staff and is knowledgeable in bar recipes, preparing
cocktails and other drinks, serving wine, draft and bottled
* Make recommendations to Guests based on a thorough knowledge of
BJ's beer, wine, food and beverage offerings.
* Speak to guests to ensure satisfaction with food, drinks and
* Present bills, accept payments, operates POS system, upholding
strict cash handling procedures and accountability for all
* Able to respond to guest complaints.
* Check identification of guests in order to verify age
requirements for purchase of alcohol.
* Clean bars, work areas, bar equipment, remove dishes and glasses
from bar and take to dish area for cleaning.
* Ensure 100% compliance with all Company policies and laws,
including health and safety standards.
* Perform other duties as assigned by Management staff.
* Must be 21 years of age or over
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
* Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Knowledge of principles for dealing directly with the public
* Able to handle cash, give change and balance cash drawer at the
end of shift
* Physical demands of the job include but are not limited to:
* Standing and walking during entire shift
* Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, shakes, stirs, pours and carries
* Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds in weight on a semi regular
At BJ's Restaurants & Brewhouse CRAFT Matters.
Our extensive menu includes BJ's signature deep dish pizza, salads,
steaks, ribs, generous pasta dishes, and our famous Pizookie
dessert. And of course, everything tastes better with BJ's own
The safety of our team and guests is our top priority. We are
complying with all CDC recommendations and Covid-19 guidelines.
We are an e-verify and equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: BJ's Restaurants, Inc., Melbourne , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!