Culinary Chef Asst. (Lead Line Cook) Full Time - $1,500 Hiring Bonus
Company: Walt Disney World Resort
Location: Merritt Island
Posted on: May 15, 2022
#/video#]Basic Qualifications : Recipe for Success
- Minimum 4 years of line cook experience; including grill and
saut or a culinary certificate and 2 years of line cook experience;
including grill and saut.
- Proven experience in all stations of the kitchen and multiple
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment, basic tools, small wares,
culinary techniques and ingredients specialized to the
- Demonstrates knowledge of HACCP, basic food temperatures,
proper food handling and good judgment of quantity, quality and
- Showcases passion for the culinary arts, continual learning and
- Able to follow recipes, make recipe conversions, adhere to food
allergies and propose menu items
- Basic understanding of kitchen lingo and etiquette
- Receptive to working on-stage and working on the chef's table,
- Awareness of modern and classical cooking, as well as knife
skills and basic butchering techniques
- Exhibits clean work habits and ownership of a safe, clean work
- Support the chef in their absence and meet with the chef(s) for
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields,
goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required.
- Cast Members will be required to handle cleaning chemicals and
suppliesAdditional Information : SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY Our Theme
Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and
some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late
as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of
seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking Apply for this job
below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please
complete ALL pages of the application by clicking Next on each
page, then Submit on the final page.
KEYWORD: WDW Casting, wdwcasting, Chef Assistant, Culinary, Lead
Line Cook WDW: Walt Disney World Casting Hourly Jobs
Keywords: Walt Disney World Resort, Melbourne , Culinary Chef Asst. (Lead Line Cook) Full Time - $1,500 Hiring Bonus, Hospitality & Tourism , Merritt Island, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!