Posted on: January 12, 2022
As a 7-Eleven Store Manager for a Franchisee, you will have the
opportunity to create and maintain an exceptional store experience
for your franchisee's guests. From coaching and training your
franchisee's employees, to making sound operational business
decisions, a 7-Eleven Store Manager will oversee all aspects of
their franchisee's individual store.
Each franchisee is an independent contractor and as such may have a
specific set of responsibilities for this position. - In general,
the responsibilities may include:
- Ensure sufficient staffing levels to meet the needs of your
- Recruit, train and develop staff
- Develop strong vendor relations
- Maintain a clean, properly stocked and merchandised store
- Promote 7-Eleven to your guests and community
- Maximize sales and profits
- Identify and resolve sales obstacles
- Manage and maintain proper inventory levels and
controlsFranchisees expect all candidates to be highly motivated
with a desire to work in a fast-paced environment. - Retail/Food
Service experience is a plus.
You acknowledge and understand that this position is for a
potential employment opportunity at a 7-Eleven convenience store
operated by an independent contractor franchisee of 7-Eleven, Inc.,
and is not for a potential employment opportunity at 7-Eleven, Inc.
- The information you provide will be provided directly to the
franchisee. - You must communicate directly with the franchisee who
will conduct the entire hiring process. The franchisee is solely
responsible for all hiring decisions and other employment matters
and may contact you to request additional information or conduct an
interview. 7-Eleven Franchisees are Independent Contractors who are
solely responsible to control the manner and means of the day to
day operation of their stores. As such, each Franchisee solely
controls all aspects of his or her employment practices.
Keywords: 7-Eleven., Melbourne , Store Operator, Hospitality & Tourism , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!