Company: First Vehicle Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Vehicle Fuel Attendant & Washer Are you committed to providing
the highest levels of quality service? If so, First Vehicle
Services wants you! The Vehicle Fuel Attendant and Washer at Space
Coast Area Transit performs vehicle fueling, cleaning, and
detailing under the supervision of maintenance staff. First Transit
is proud to offer:
- Top hourly wages of $13 - $14 depending on experience and
- The shift is Tuesday - Friday 3:30 pm - 12:00 am - Saturday's
12:30 am - 9:00 pm
- An excellent benefits package with paid holidays & vacation,
medical, vision, and dental coverage, and a 401(k) savings
- Opportunities for Advancement Nationwide! - Advance your career
as Shop Manager, Region Maintenance Manager, or work in our
Greyhound, First Transit, & First Vehicle Services divisions across
- A great work environment! Vehicle Fuel Attendant & Washer major
- Operates power wash steam cleaner and monitors the availability
of needed supplies.
- Daily fueling of buses and vehicles.
- Checks fluid levels of buses and vehicles.
- Wipes interior and exterior and glass of washed vehicles to
remove any residual dirt, grease, or film.
- Sweeps and mops floors of buses.
- May vacuum and clean vehicle interior and upholstery.
- Strictly observe Shop safety and environmental practices
relating to the car wash and regarding proper handling and disposal
of all waste streams.
- The above duties are not meant to restrict initiative, but
rather to define minimum activities. These duties may be altered to
suit the needs of the company as needed. Vehicle Fuel Attendant &
- Candidates must have a high school diploma, or equivalent, with
previous experience at a service station preferred.
- Must have a valid Florida driver's license. Class B CDL
- We will train for CDL
- Must have excellent communication skills. First Vehicle
Services is a leading provider of diverse fleet management and
maintenance services in North America. Since 1981, First Vehicle
Services has been providing efficient and cost-effective vehicle
management and maintenance services at governments, school
districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports,
universities, and private organizations throughout the United
States and Puerto Rico. Become a part of our team - Apply today!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or veteran status. FirstGroup is also
committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates
applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California,
FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance
Keywords: First Vehicle Services, Melbourne , Fuel Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Cocoa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!