Neurologist - Cape Canaveral/Space Coast
Company: Privia Medical Group
Posted on: August 11, 2019
Neurology opening in Melbourne, Florida. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com We are currently hiring for a
BC/BE neurologist to join our multi-specialty physician practice,
Health First Medical Group, in Melbourne, FL.
- Health First Medical Group is part of Health First, a
healthcare Integrated Delivery Network (IDN) located on Central
Florida's east coast and Brevard County's only IDN. Health First
Medical Group has more than 250 physicians and over 25 office
- Our IDN is comprised of several services, including four
hospitals. Our largest hospital facility, Health First's Holmes
Regional Medical Center, has 514 beds and is a premier tertiary
referral hospital, while our community hospitals include 150-bed,
152-bed and 84-bed hospitals.
- We are also home to the only state-accredited Level II trauma
center in Brevard and Indian River counties.
- Health First is a mission driven organization aiming to create
the ultimate whole person healthcare experience.
- Full-time schedule with both inpatient and outpatient
- Hiring due to the retirement of a physician, physician will
assume an established practice
- When you join our team, you can expect a competitive,
guaranteed base salary in addition to a production bonus, full
benefits offered to you and your family, paid Continuing Medical
Education (CME), retirement benefits, relocation allowance and
- Board certification in psychiatry and neurology
- DEA license is required
- Nerve conduction, EEG, EMG skills are expected, with botox,
sleep, PD, HA procedures preferred About Melbourne, FL
- Located 70 miles southeast of Orlando, Melbourne is one of the
Space Coast's most popular metro areas offering a mixture of
historic sights and coastal living.
- Ranked in the top 25 Best Places to Live by U.S. News in
- Consisting of a top ten school system in the state of Florida
and highly ranked universities like Florida State University and
the University of Central Florida.
- Situated just a few miles from several beautiful Florida
beaches and are close to major airports, shopping and many Florida
- Alongside all the fun, Brevard County has excellent public and
private schools and great housing options.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a
physician-led organization comprised of 600 practices with 2,400+
providers. Privia supports top doctors with advanced technology,
population health initiatives, and team-based care to help you
better manage the health of your patients. Contact:
Associate Director, Physician Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs,
neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology
Keywords: Privia Medical Group, Melbourne , Neurologist - Cape Canaveral/Space Coast, Healthcare , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!