Registered Nurse - Med/Surg Orthopedics, Holmes Regional Medical Cente
Company: Health First
Posted on: February 14, 2019
The Registered Nurse will be fully engaged in providingQuality / No Harm, Customer Experience, and Stewardship by\\: demonstrating leadership through the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care accordingto the standards of professional nursing practice. Nursing care is provided to the individual patient, based upon cultural, spiritual and age specific needs.
- Demonstrates effective, safe clinical practice and effective medication administration
- Appropriate delegation and supervisor of patient care activities within the healthcare setting.
- Effective communication with other members of the healthcare team to promote a collaborative environment of care.
- Coordinates interdisciplinary plan of care based on current evidence-based practice.
- Documents all nursing care, change in condition, response to therapy, treatments, procedures and referrals on patients record to meet standards.
- Demonstrates dependability, reliability and flexibility.
- Provides patient, family and/or caregiver education as directed by plan of care.
- Provides service to patients and families with sensitivity and respect for their needs, expectations, age, cultural, and individual needs.Qualification:
- Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma from an approved school of nursing
- BSN preferred
- Current Florida RN license.
- Current AHA BLS/CPR required.
- Acute care orthopedic experience preferred.Associated topics: bsn, care, coronary, intensive care unit, mhb, nurse clinical, recovery, staff nurse, tcu, transitional
Keywords: Health First, Melbourne , Registered Nurse - Med/Surg Orthopedics, Holmes Regional Medical Cente, Healthcare , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!