Radiation Oncology Physician Assistant
Company: Health First Medical Group
Posted on: November 20, 2023
POSITION SUMMARY:The Radiation Oncology Physician Assistant is
responsible for providing acute, episodic outpatient and inpatient
assessment, diagnosis, treatment, consultation, and education.
- Establish medical diagnoses.
- Communicate effectively with referring and primary healthcare
- Establish appropriate follow-up plans as necessary.
- Provide appropriate direction to clinic staff regarding patient
- Oversee treatment infusions and supportive care needs.
- Educate patients and families on treatment plans, wellness
care, and survivorship plans.
- Complete clinical documentation in a timely
- Must have experience in Oncology, preferably as a PA.
- Current Florida PA license.
- Current AHA BLS Provider Certification.Job :Physician
AssistantOrganization :Health First Medical Group LLCPrimary
Location :United States- Florida - Brevard County-
MelbourneSchedule :Full-timeShift Times :8:00 am - 5:00 pmJob Level
Keywords: Health First Medical Group, Melbourne , Radiation Oncology Physician Assistant, Healthcare , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!