Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Dept., Holmes Regional Melbourne, Per Diem Nights 7p to 7a
Company: Health First
Posted on: November 19, 2023
The Registered Nurse is responsible and accountable for providing
Quality / No Harm, Customer Experience, and Stewardship. Nursing
care is provided to the individual patient based upon cultural,
spiritual and age specific needs.
- Appropriate delegation and supervision of patient care
activities within the healthcare setting.
- Effective communication with other members of the healthcare
team to promote a collaborative environment of care.
- Coordinates interdisciplinary plan of care based on current
evidence based practice.
- Documents all nursing care, change in condition, response to
therapy, treatments, procedures and referrals on patient record to
- Demonstrates dependability, reliability and flexibility.
- Provides patient, family and/or caregiver education as directed
by the plan of care.
- Provides service to patients and families with sensitivity and
respect for their needs, expectations, age, cultural, and
- Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma from an approved
school of professional nursing
- BSN preferred
- Current Florida RN licensure
- Current AHA BLS/CPR required
- Current AHA ACLS required
- Minimum of 1 year emergency department experience in an acute
care facility required
Keywords: Health First, Melbourne , Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Dept., Holmes Regional Melbourne, Per Diem Nights 7p to 7a, Healthcare , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!