Fulltime Certified Nurse Midwife Needed in Melbourne, FL - a Great coastal city!
Company: Unified Women's Healthcare
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Unified Women's Healthcare is the leading national platform for
women's healthcare. Our affiliated practice Hibiscus Women's Center
is seeking a Full Time Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM). Hibiscus
Women's Center is a single-specialty practice devoted solely to
women's healthcare, dedicating knowledge, skill and energy to
providing evidence-based, caring services to all patients. Our
Certified Nurse Midwives and physicians function as a team to
manage prenatal, intrapartum, and postpartum care in a way that
maximizes both continuity-of-care and safety.
* Join an established, growing practice with 12 clinicians: 5
physicians and 7 CNMs with two locations
* In office sonograms and ultrasounds
* In house lab services
* Volume: 20-25 patients per day
* Deliveries at Holmes Regional Medical Center
* 60 Deliveries per month
* Evaluates pregnant and postpartum women including managing all
aspects of pre-natal visits
* Provide gynecological care including family planning.
* Work schedule is built individually.
* Comparable compensation
* CME stipend, and all licensure expenses reimbursed
* Comprehensive health, dental, and vision
* Short- and long-term disability, company paid life insurance
* 401k with matching
* Company paid malpractice coverage
* Supportive and appreciative culture
* AMCB Certified Nurse-Midwife
* Graduate of a nurse-midwifery education program accredited by
ACNM Accreditation Commission for Midwifery Education (ACME)
* Master's degree in nursing (MS/MSN)
* Active and unrestricted state registered nurse (RN) license
* CPR and NALS Certification
* One year of full-time experience as a CNM is preferred
Melbourne is an easygoing metropolitan area with serious small-town
appeal. With friendly people, a great lifestyle and endless
business opportunities, you'll quickly fall in love with
* Melbourne's summers are warm, autumns are moderate, winters are
cool, and springs that are sunny and bright.
* There are miles and miles of Melbourne's unspoiled beaches!
Unified Women's Healthcare is affiliated with the largest,
physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more
than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and
Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban
to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides
candidates with a variety of practice settings and career
opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a provider practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified
network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large,
national women's healthcare company while knowing that governance
and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network,
advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the
practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate
and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional
Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal
Keywords: CNM, Certified Nurse Midwife, midwife, midwives,
Keywords: Unified Women's Healthcare, Melbourne , Fulltime Certified Nurse Midwife Needed in Melbourne, FL - a Great coastal city!, Healthcare , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!