RN NICU - CCH Mother Baby, Full Time - NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care
Company: Health First Cape Canaveral Hospital
Location: Cocoa Beach
Posted on: January 25, 2023
RN NICU - CCH Mother Baby, Full TimeThe Registered Nurse is
responsible and accountable for providing Quality / No Harm,
Customer Experience, and Stewardship. Nursing care is provided to
the individual patient based upon cultural, spiritual and age
* Appropriate delegation and supervision of patient care activities
within the healthcare setting.
* Effective communication with other members of the healthcare team
to promote a collaborative environment of care.
* Coordinates interdisciplinary plan of care based on current
evidence based practice.
* Documents all nursing care, change in condition, response to
therapy, treatments, procedures and referrals on patient record to
* Demonstrates dependability, reliability and flexibility.
* Provides patient, family and/or caregiver education as directed
by the plan of care.
* Provides service to patients and families with sensitivity and
respect for their needs, expectations, age, cultural, and
* Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma from an approved
school of nursing
* BSN preferred
* Current Florida RN licensure
* Current AHA BLS/CPR required
* Current AHA ACLS and NRP required
* 1 year Level III NICU RN experience preferred
Keywords: Health First Cape Canaveral Hospital, Melbourne , RN NICU - CCH Mother Baby, Full Time - NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care, Healthcare , Cocoa Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!