Company: Health First Holmes Regional Medical Center
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Registered Nurse - A6E Joint Center, Holmes Regional Medical
Center, Full Time 7:00 am - 7:00 pm SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLEPOSITION
To be fully engaged in providing Quality/No Harm, Customer Service
and Stewardship by demonstrating leadership through the assessment,
planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care according
to the standards of professional nursing practice. Nursing care is
provided to the individual patient, based upon cultural, spiritual
and age specific needs.
* Demonstrates effective medication administration provided to
patients as evidenced by
* Preceptor Observation Tool, Skills Fair Demonstration, and
* Demonstrates appropriate delegation and supervision of patient
care activities within the healthcare setting.
* Demonstrates effective communication with other members of the
healthcare team and promotes effective team functioning.
* Utilizes Health First computer systems with regards to order
entry, order inquiry, and patient care documentation.
* Demonstrates effective and safe clinical practice as evidenced by
Skills Fair demonstration, completion of yearly Competency
Assessment, and Age Specific Checklist.
* Coordinates interdisciplinary plan of care based on current
evidence based practice.
* Documents all nursing care, change in condition, response to
therapy, treatments, procedures and referrals on patient record to
* Demonstrates dependability, reliability and flexibility.
* Uses and cares for equipment and supplies economically.
* Provides patient, family, and/or caregiver education as directed
by the plan of care.
* Provides service to patients and families with sensitivity and
respect for their needs, expectations, age, cultural, and
* Contributes to the patient experience as evidenced by positive
patient satisfaction scores
* and HCAHPs scores for department/medical center and/or written
compliments by patients/others as well as consistent performance of
purposeful hourly rounding and bedside shift report.
* Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing
* BSN required
* Current Florida RN licensure or endorsement.
* Must hold current AHA BLS Healthcare Provider Completion Card
prior to start date and maintain.
* Certification (s) as required by specific unit.
* Must meet unit specific care requirements.
* Must be able to speak/understand written and verbal instructions
in the English language.
* Must have visual acuity and hand-eye coordination to perform
* Must have corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
* Must be able to lift, turn, pull, push or ambulate
patients/equipment up to 90% of the assigned shift.
* Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds unassisted up to 33% of the
* Must be able to stand, walk, bend, and stoop up to 90% of
* Potential for exposure to bio-hazardous waste, and known or
* Must have ability to work in often stressful environment with
patients/families at various ages and levels of understanding.
* Must have ability to concentrate on multiple priority
* Must have ability to respond appropriately to life threatening
* Must have critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Keywords: Health First Holmes Regional Medical Center, Melbourne , Registered Nurse , Healthcare , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!