Company: Health First Cape Canaveral Hospital
Location: Cocoa Beach
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Registered Nurse - 7N Med/Surg Orthopedic Unit, Cape Canaveral
Hospital, Part Time 7:00 pm - 7:00 amThe Registered Nurse will be
fully engaged in providing Quality / No Harm, Customer Experience,
and Stewardship by: demonstrating leadership through the
assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care
according to the standards of professional nursing practice.
Nursing care is provided to the individual patient, based upon
cultural, spiritual and age specific needs.
* Demonstrates effective, safe clinical practice and effective
* Appropriate delegation and supervisor of patient care activities
within the healthcare setting.
* Effective communication with other members of the healthcare team
to promote a collaborative environment of care.
* Coordinates interdisciplinary plan of care based on current
* Documents all nursing care, change in condition, response to
therapy, treatments, procedures and referrals on patients record to
* Demonstrates dependability, reliability and flexibility.
* Provides patient, family and/or caregiver education as directed
by plan of care.
* Provides service to patients and families with sensitivity and
respect for their needs, expectations, age, cultural, and
* Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma from an approved
school of nursing
* BSN preferred
* Current Florida RN license.
* Current AHA BLS/CPR required.
* Acute care orthopedic experience preferred.
Keywords: Health First Cape Canaveral Hospital, Melbourne , Registered Nurse , Healthcare , Cocoa Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!