Registered Nurse (RN) New to Practice Full-time & Part-time w/Benefits, Variable Shifts - Med Surg
Company: Health First Holmes Regional Medical Center
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) New to Practice Full-time & Part-time
w/Benefits, Variable ShiftsLaunch your Nursing Career on Florida's
If you have graduated in the last 6 months or are graduating in the
next 6 months, Apply Now!
Check out this video of what it could mean to live and work on the
Space Coast! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxEDVqw04xg
"Health First - Where High-Quality Healthcare Meets Sun, Sand, and
Health First, the only Integrated Delivery Network (IDN), in
eastern central Florida is committed to each and every one of our
1,600 plus nurses. We are looking for excellent nurses like YOU to
join our team!
All Newly Licensed Registered Nurses (RN's) will participate in an
individualized orientation and nurse residency upon starting at
Health First. This individualized program offers a customized,
precepted clinical orientation experience for the newly graduated
nurse. The program includes the following didactic components: new
associate orientation (new Health First associates only), nursing
orientation, residency cohort classes, computer training, skills
lab and classroom days. Other classes will be assigned as required
by the program and/or the hiring department.
The Health First new to practice support model encompasses a
Nursing Residency and two-pronged support model. A Nursing Practice
Coach and a RN Preceptor are both provided to assist with the
transition to practice.
Full-Time and Part-Time positions with benefits may be available on
any of our Health First nursing units based on vacancy needs.
Choose Health First and experience:
* Our reputation for excellence
* Career advancement opportunities
* The latest technology
Health First Associates enjoy a comprehensive benefits package
including competitive starting salary, access to our Pro Health and
Fitness Centers*, and commitment to balancing life and work.
* Access based on participation in Health First Health Plan
The time is now to make the first excellent choice of your
professional nursing career; Join Health First!
PLEASE NOTE: You need only apply for the Registered Nurse (RN) -
New to Practice position and do not need to apply for other
specific RN positions posted. The Health First Nursing Talent
Acquisition team is excited to speak with you and aims to process
your application as quickly as possible. All qualified applicants
will receive a notification for the next step in the process. Do
you have any questions? Call us at 866.448.4347, we have live team
members standing by to assist you.
The Registered Nurse will be fully engaged in providing Quality /
No Harm, Customer Experience, and Stewardship by: demonstrating
leadership through the assessment, planning, implementation and
evaluation of patient care according to the standards of
professional nursing practice. Nursing care is provided to the
individual patient, based upon cultural, spiritual and age specific
* Demonstrates effective, safe clinical practice and effective
* Appropriate delegation and supervisor of patient care activities
within the healthcare setting.
* Effective communication with other members of the healthcare team
to promote a collaborative environment of care.
* Coordinates interdisciplinary plan of care based on current
* Documents all nursing care, change in condition, response to
therapy, treatments, procedures and referrals on patients' record
to meet standards.
* Demonstrates dependability, reliability and flexibility.
* Provides patient, family and/or caregiver education as directed
by plan of care.
* Provides service to patients and families with sensitivity and
respect for their needs, expectations, age, cultural, and
* Applicants must be a graduate or pending graduate (within 6
months of graduation) of an approved school of professional nursing
* Applicants may apply, interview, and receive a contingent offer
prior to receiving their Authorization to Test (ATT).
* Applicants/new hires will start employment as a Health First
Registered Nurse once you have obtained a license as a registered
nurse in the State of Florida as directed by the State Board of
* A current AHA/BLS Healthcare Provider completion card is also
required prior to start date.
* AHA ACLS is required within 90 days of start (If required for
Keywords: Health First Holmes Regional Medical Center, Melbourne , Registered Nurse (RN) New to Practice Full-time & Part-time w/Benefits, Variable Shifts - Med Surg, Healthcare , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!