RN Nurse Navigator
Company: Health First Holmes Regional Medical Center
Posted on: September 12, 2022
RN Nurse Navigator - Health First Medical Group, Hickory Cancer
Bldg IV Therapy, Full TimePOSITION SUMMARY: To be fully engaged in
providing Quality/No Harm, Customer Service and Stewardship by
functioning as part of a multidisciplinary team in an outpatient
setting. The RN Nurse Navigator acts as a patient advocate,
educator, and care coordinator for a specific patient population
across the continuum of care.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Quality/No Harm:
* Coordinate the multidisciplinary team (physicians, advanced
practice nurses and other support staff) approach to connect
patients with integrated, comprehensive services, specific to their
* Collect and report data from patients on barriers, health care,
medications, prior treatments, etc.
* Track, order completion and follow up. Monitor patient compliance
with patient treatment plan.
* Participate in performance improvement activities, data
collection and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
* Assist patients with referrals to outside resources and care
coordination as needed.
* May participate in the orientation, training and evaluation of
* Design or participates in the creation of health education
* Collaborate with medical providers, patient care staff and clinic
management in the planning and implementation of patient and staff
education. Customer Experience:
* Oversee the planning, scheduling, and implementation of
day-to-day clinical activities and procedures for navigated
* Serve as the central point of contact for all navigated patients;
including interactions with medical, nursing ancillary service
* Provide education to patients, families, and significant others:
acts as an information resource to health care professionals,
patients, and the public.
* Provide in-person, phone or written consultation and support to
patients and their family members.
* Design and implement patient follow-up contacts and celebrations
of key milestones associated with their treatment plan.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
* Licensure: Current Registered Nurse with licensure in the State
* Certification: Current BLS certification
* Work Experience: Minimum 3 years nursing experience in
* Education: BSN
* Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work with minimal supervision.
Keywords: Health First Holmes Regional Medical Center, Melbourne , RN Nurse Navigator , Healthcare , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!