Registered Nurse (RN) - Hospice, Full-Time - Hospice
Company: Health First
Location: Merritt Island
Posted on: September 11, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) - Hospice, Full-TimeTo be fully engaged in
providing Quality / No Harm, Customer Experience, and Stewardship
by: The Hospice RN oversees the development, implementation and
evaluation of the plan of care in collaboration with the
interdisciplinary team to create the most positive Hospice
experience for the patient and family.
* Verbalizes, demonstrates and documents nursing care, change in
condition, treatments and procedures in compliance with Health
First/Hospice Policy, Federal/State Regulations and National Safety
* Demonstrates appropriate delegation and supervision of the CNA,
to include the care planning process and supervisory oversight
* Implementation of consistent nursing practice across the 4 levels
of Hospice care (Routine, Inpatient, Respite and Crisis/Continuous
* Promotes the Hospice philosophy to community and staff as
demonstrated by annual participation in or attendance at a seminar,
in-service or home study course on end of life care or pain/symptom
management issues, which promotes professional growth and
development in Hospice and Palliative nursing.
* Within the interdisciplinary team, provides patient, family
and/or caregiver educational material as directed by the plan of
* Provides service to patients and families with sensitivity and
respect for their needs, expectations, age, and cultural,
spiritual, physical and individual needs.
* Current Florida RN license or endorsement permit
* Minimum of two years experience in Oncology, Medical/Surgical or
Home Health First, Inc.
* Must hold current AHA BLS Healthcare Provider Completion Card
prior to start date and maintain.
* Experience with Palliative Care/End of Life issues helpful
* Knowledge of regulatory guidelines (state and federal)
Keywords: Health First, Melbourne , Registered Nurse (RN) - Hospice, Full-Time - Hospice, Healthcare , Merritt Island, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!