Pediatric Physical Therapist
Company: TaylorMade Therapies
Posted on: June 24, 2022
We are seeking passionate pediatric therapists for a
multi-disciplinary practice in sunny Florida! -This would be a
fabulous opportunity for a new grad seeking to gain experience
through mentorship with our Board Certified Pediatric Clinical
Specialist (PCS).TaylorMade Therapies is making a difference in the
lives of children as we strive to enhance playing, eating, and
learning for children of all ages with our multidisciplinary team
of Speech, Occupational, and Physical Therapists. We're coming out
of the Covid funk and we're ready to grow again! We're seeking
Pediatric Physical Therapists (PTs) to join a thriving team of very
dedicated professionals who love kids and families. We are looking
for full-time therapists; however, we will consider part-time or
PRN applicants. If you are only looking for part-time or PRN work,
please feel free to apply, but indicate this in your email or cover
letter.We want happy, positive people to match the tone of our
culture to come grow with us! At the heart of our company, we
believe strongly in putting others before ourselves and serving our
community to meet their needs.What can you expect from working at
- Teamwork: Our team of occupational therapists, speech
therapists, feeding therapists, and physical therapists work very
closely together to collaborate about the needs of our
- Fun: We keep the "fun" in functional activities with use of
play-based approaches. Now, more than ever, we recognize that
children need the opportunity to be kids in a safe, supportive
- Furry Friends: We have two therapy dogs, Sassy and Lulu, that
bring additional support to our clients and keep everyone smiling
- A beautiful, clean, and organized work environment featuring a
state-of-the-art sensory motor gym for gross motor activities, a
full kitchen for feeding therapy and cooking activities, and a
sensory room with bubble tubes/aromatherapy for calming activities.
In addition, we have plans to expand our outdoor area to include
gardens for feeding therapy and additional opportunities for fresh
air throughout the day.
- Community involvement: We believe strongly in giving back to
our community and routinely participate in community events. TMT is
also the proud sponsor of our local Challenger Baseball team as
well as several other children's programs including the Brianna
Marie Foundation, The Buddy Walk, St. Baldrick's, and Morgan's
- Commitment to education: Our team strives for high-level care
through ongoing education as we believe in life-long learning. CEU
money is offered to every therapist.
- Compassionate and consistent care: Our goal is connection with
not only the child but the entire family to improve day-to-day
life! We go above and beyond to establish meaningful relationships,
so our families are vested in our treatment plans and never want to
miss a session.So, if these things sound like a good fit for you?
Well, let's talk about the job requirements!
- Full Florida Licensure is required for PTs.
- Flexible, "can-do" attitude with a strong work ethic and the
ability to be a team-player! We work long days so we can enjoy a
long weekend, EVERY weekend.
- Interest in a lifetime of learning.
- A real "people" person who connects with children AND their
caregivers. Also, someone that enjoys having a team of colleagues
to collaborate with.
- A strong communicator to keep lines of communication open not
only with your families but your colleagues as well.
- Experience with electronic medical records (EMR). Our clinic
uses Therabill and has an expectation for point-of-service
documentation (to limit your work outside the office).
- Organizational skills and time management skills are also
necessary to keep up with the fast pace of treating clients,
staying current with documentation, and handling unexpected
projects or tasks that clients may need.
- You should be available Monday through Thursday from 8-6.
Keywords: TaylorMade Therapies, Melbourne , Pediatric Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!