Housekeeping Supervisor @ Rockledge Regional Medical Center
Posted on: June 19, 2022
System ID: 814375
Category: Environmental Services / Custodial
Employment Status: Full-Time
Unit Name: ROCKLEDGE ES
Unit Contact: (321)6362211 Ext 2753
Target Hourly Rate: Start Hourly Rate $18.50 UNIT DESCRIPTION
OFFERING ALL FULL TIME AND PART TIME HIRES SIGN ON BONUSES!! $1,000
for Full Time, and $500 for Part Time "COVID-19 vaccination
required to work at this location" Sodexo @ Rockledge Regional
Medical Center is seeking for a Full Time Housekeeping Supervisor
to work flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Rockledge Regional Medical Center is the leading, fully integrated
and comprehensive health care provider on the Space Coast. Our
primary care doctors and specialists prioritize preventive care and
put the patient first. They work as a collaborative team to manage
chronic health issues, so patients spend less time in the hospital
and more time with their loved ones leading healthy, active lives.
This is your opportunity to provide a great service to your
community during a national crisis.
- Your safety is our top priority - all appropriate PPE will be
- This position is considered emergency personnel and essential
to the health and wellness of the community.
- Top pay now and the opportunity for continuing work in the
future. Apply now for immediate consideration. Final candidates
will submit to additional preemployment screenings may be included
in the hiring process. #CB #PM #HS #IN Benefits Eligibility Full
Time Benefits: At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the
resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we
offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy
lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. Eligible
employees can enroll in their benefits, which will be effective
beginning on their first day with Sodexo. We also offer other
benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs and
access to our employee assistance program and other discounts
(eligibility varies by unit and may not be available to all
employees). Position Summary The Supervisor - Facilities may work
in any type of facilities location on client premises. This
individual provides supervision at the direction of management on
site to coordinate activities of workers and/or service employees
engaged in facilities operations or services at either larger
complex facilities or locations in the areas of commercial, health
care, schools, universities or other establishments. He/She
coordinates, at the direction of management, key functions and
between 3 and 10 employees during the normal course of business.
The general responsibilities of the position include those listed
below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the
position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts,
depending on business necessities and client requirements. General
- Serves as a working lead, coordinating activities of
maintenance workers or service employees engaged in cleaning and/
or maintaining smaller less complex facilities of commercial,
health care facility, school, residence hall, or other
- Assists in ensuring a safe working environment throughout the
facility for all employees.
- Assists in monitoring employee productivity and provides
suggestions for increased service or productivity.
- Responsible for the coordination of routine responsibilities of
subordinates and assigns. responsibility for specific work or
functional activities as directed by on-site management.
- Responsible for orientation and training of employees.
- Performs day to day assignments in addition to lead
- Works with customers to ensure satisfaction in such areas as
quality, service, and problem resolution.
- Takes an interest and initiative in the development of the
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and
- Applies all applicable OSHA and related local safety
requirements to all assigned work.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as
- Applies some complex skills appropriate for the position.
- Adapts procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques
to meet the requirements of the position.
- Applies knowledge of department policies and procedures, and
utilizes a general understanding of other departments'
- Typically leads 3 to 10 employees.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with
satisfactory regularity in light of Sodexo time and attendance
policy and/or client operating hours.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- 1 or more years of related work experience.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred. Skills/Aptitude:
- Ability to coordinate the routine responsibilities of staff and
- Ability to present self in a highly professional manner to
others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments
with professionalism and respect.
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with all
coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers
and client representatives.
- Ability to provide clear directions and respond accordingly to
- Ability to use all relevant electronic and communication
- Knowledge of and proficiency in all OSHA and local requirements
related to all assigned work. Physical Requirements:
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently
lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds. Working
Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may participate in
outside activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and
extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be
exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
- Wears protective clothing and/or Personal Protective Equipment
required by the work environment or governmental regulations.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Keywords: Sodexo, Melbourne , Housekeeping Supervisor @ Rockledge Regional Medical Center, Healthcare , Rockledge, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!