Registered Nurse, Post-anesthesia Care Unit, Cape Canaveral Hospital, Part Time
Company: Health First
Location: Cocoa Beach
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Registered Nurse, Post-anesthesia Care Unit, Cape Canaveral
Hospital, Part TimeThe Registered Nurse will be fully engaged in
providing Quality / No Harm, Customer Experience, and Stewardship
by: demonstrating leadership through the assessment, planning,
implementation and evaluation of patient care according to the
standards of professional nursing practice. Nursing care is
provided to the individual patient, based upon cultural, spiritual
and age specific needs.
* Demonstrates effective, safe clinical practice and effective
* Appropriate delegation and supervisor of patient care activities
within the healthcare setting.
* Effective communication with other members of the healthcare team
to promote a collaborative environment of care.
* Coordinates interdisciplinary plan of care based on current
* Documents all nursing care, change in condition, response to
therapy, treatments, procedures and referrals on patients record to
* Demonstrates dependability, reliability and flexibility.
* Provides patient, family and/or caregiver education as directed
by plan of care.
* Provides service to patients and families with sensitivity and
respect for their needs, expectations, age, cultural, and
* Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma from an approved
school of nursing
* BSN preferred
* Current Florida RN license.
* Current AHA BLS/CPR required.
* Current PACU and/or critical care experience preferred.
Keywords: Health First, Melbourne , Registered Nurse, Post-anesthesia Care Unit, Cape Canaveral Hospital, Part Time , Healthcare , Cocoa Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!