Dermatology Aesthetician - Health First Medical Group, Dermatology 1, Full Time
Company: Health First
Posted on: May 16, 2022
To be fully engaged in providing Quality/No Harm, Customer
Experience, and Stewardship by: assisting in medical care of
patients and supporting front desk functions as needed under the
direction of the physician and charge nurse/office manager.
* Knowledge regarding location of emergency equipment/supplies and
how to use such
* Familiar with the Health First Emergency Kardex and
responsibilities as a Health First
* Knowledge of sterile techniques in instrument preparation,
calibration, and use.
* Appropriately performs pt triage, assists physician with office
* accurately documents pt data.
* Provide accurate and timely Blu Light and assures prompt
* Room and discharge patient
* Procedure and surgery prepping
* Suture removals and wound checks/dressing changes
* Documents discussion between patient and provider
* Ability to perform basic computer skills pertinent to job
* Provide Dermapen and Dermaplaning as a service
* Apply chemical peels
* Provide pore cleansing and extracting facials for acne
* Provide hydrating facials for post treatment
* Perform microdermabrasion for facial rejuvenation
* Assist in Fraxel and IPL laser treatments from preparation to
* Demonstrates and maintains working knowledge of front desk
procedures and assists
* in these functions when dictated by workload.
* Communicates effectively with customers (patients, physicians,
and other Health First
* associates) practicing excellent customer relation skills at all
times while organizing
* and directing daily medical assistant functions.
* Pathology reporting
* Ensures that all exam rooms and equipment are stocked, cleaned,
and ready for the
* next patient
* Mentors co-workers and students technical development
* Schedules patients surgeries
* Able to assist patients with scheduling questions by accessing
the scheduling system and ability to print needed information.
* Provide patient follow up to ensure patients participation in
* Procedure and surgery pre-op and post-op education
* Cosmetic Consultation to educate and inform patients on
treatments and products available
* Coordinates medical supply ordering with practice manager.
* Utilizes supplies/equipment in a proficient and cost effective
manner when performing
* various procedures.
* Completes all required documentation and /or required forms
* Demonstrates effective time management skills
* Remains flexible and adaptable to changes in workflow, processes,
* Accepts changes to the schedule or workflow based on patient
* High school graduate or equivalent.
* Must hold current AHA BLS Healthcare Provider Completion Card
prior to start date and maintain.
* Either ACDT certification, Medical Assistant certification or
aesthetician license required within 90 days of hire
* Ability to use and operate a computer
* Good organizational and communication skills
* Knowledge of dermatology terminology and abbreviations
* Aesthetician experience a plus
Keywords: Health First, Melbourne , Dermatology Aesthetician - Health First Medical Group, Dermatology 1, Full Time, Healthcare , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!