RN Weekend Supervisor
Company: Viera Del Mar Health
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionTOP DOLLAR FOR RN WEEKEND SUPERVISOR!!!Do you
want to work where you can build meaningful and lasting
relationships with fellow co-workers and residents? If so, come
work with us! SUMMARY:The RN Nursing Supervisor participates in the
direct care and services provided to the residents and is
responsible for the quality of nursing care and management of
residents for their assigned shift. JOB DUTIES:
- Manages all charge nurses and CNAs during the shift.
- Develops and promotes communication between the staff including
but not limited to unusual occurrences, changes in the routine, or
condition of residents.
- Ensures that nursing 24 hour reports are complete and
- Ensures that nurse aides receive accurate and complete
assignments with a report at the start of each shift.
- Evaluate residents' needs for restorative nursing and
implements these procedures.
- Knowledgeable of the facility policies and procedures and
ensures these are followed by staff on the assigned unit.
- Hold staff accountable for their performance consistent with
personnel policies and procedures.
- Administers performance improvement plans and progressive
disciplinary actions as needed.
- Documents all disciplinary actions.
- Participates in employee performance evaluations.
- Participates in the hiring and termination of unit personnel as
- Active RN License in the state of Florida
- 1+ year of nursing leadership experience (charge nurse,
- Experience in a long-term care preferred Melbourne, FL
Keywords: Viera Del Mar Health, Melbourne , RN Weekend Supervisor, Healthcare , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!