Licensed Practical Nurse
Posted on: May 14, 2022
This positions rate starts at $19.00/hr; the rate increases with
relevant experience and higher Education
- _ This position is Part Time for 3rd shift (11p-7am)
Do you want to make a positive impact on the lives of children and
adolescents? If so, you could become a part of a team creating
meaningful, independent and productive lives for those individuals
that we serve.
Being a LPN has its Advantages
As a LPN at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health, you will work with
other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping
individuals in need. We offer:
- Opportunities to learn and grow in the Behavioral Healthcare
- Mentorship from experienced clinical leaders
- Comprehensive training in crisis prevention/intervention,
trauma informed care, CPR, first aid, and cultural
- Flexible schedules that can work with school, family
commitments, or other employment
- Competitive shift differentials for evenings and
- Devereux will pay for your CEUs through our partnership with
the Lippincott Nursing Center website, which provides a wide range
of educational resources to earn state licensing required
- Devereux will pay for your license renewal CEUs as part of our
nurse continuing education program.
- Quality Low-Cost Benefits, plus student loan debt assistance
and 30-day benefit eligibility waiting period for new hires!
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Florida provides programs and
services for children and adolescents who face significant
emotional, behavioral and intellectual/developmental challenges.
Based out of Viera, FL, this position is responsible for ensuring
client care by providing medications, ensuring regular medical
checkups, and keeping medical file updated, as well as keeping an
open line of communication with clients family and medical staff
(doctors, therapists, other nurses, etc.).
Keywords: Registered nurse, RN, mental health, residential care,
behavioral health, clinical, nurse
What is Devereux doing to support and protect the health and safety
of our staff during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Devereux is committed to the health and safety of our staff. All
Devereux centers have formal infectious-disease and
emergency-management plans tailored to specifically address the
unique aspects of communicable disease prevention including
COVID-19. We adhere to all mandates and guidelines in accordance
with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the
World Health Organization and practice all protocols that protect
the health and safety of our staff. To learn more of how Devereux
is supporting and protecting our staff during the pandemic, please
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing:
- Associates Degree or Diploma required
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (strongly preferred)
- Board certification:
- Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Florida
- Registered Nurse in the State of Florida Preferred
- Must be able to complete atwo-week(Monday - Friday) new hire
orientation class; hours are approximately 9:00am to 5:00pm each
day. Orientations are offered in Orlando, FL and Titusville,
- 2 Years of nursing experience or previous experience working in
another position with the DJJ, IDD, or Psychiatric population in a
group home or residential facilitypreferred
- Valid Florida drivers license
- Successfully pass pre-employment medical screenings which
include: Drug Test, Physical, Physical Abilities Test, TB Test.
Devereux requires all employees to obtain the annual Influenza
- Must be proficient in nursing assessment skills and basic
- Devereux Florida falls under the Centers for Medicare &
Medicaid Services (CMS) COVID-19 Mandate. If you are offered a
position at Devereux Florida, you will need to comply with one of
the following options:
- If you have already been vaccinated, submit your COVID-19 card
to the Devereux Recruitment team.
- If you have not been vaccinated yet, we encourage you to obtain
the vaccination at one of the many authorized clinics. To find the
closest location, please visit:vaccine.gov/search.
- If you choose to obtain an exemption to not receive the
vaccine, please let the Recruitment team know which exemption you
would like to proceed forward with. The CMS Mandate allows for only
the following two exemptions (Medical or Religious).
- Devereux requires all individuals interviewing for a position
involving contact with children to complete The Diana Screen, a
screening that assesses a candidates understanding of appropriate
boundaries between adults and children.
Posted Date 1 day ago (4/28/2022 3:49 PM)
Requisition ID 2022-24007
Position Type Part-Time
Keywords: Devereux, Melbourne , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!