Registered Nurse - Floor
Company: Viera Del Mar Health
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionTOP DOLLAR !!! Do you want to work where you can
build meaningful and lasting relationships with fellow co-workers
and residents? If so, come work with us! SUMMARY: Supervises the
nursing personnel and the day-to-day nursing activities of the
skilled nursing facility. Shift: 7 PM - 7 AMJOB DUTIES:Coordinate
and provide total nursing care for patients.
- Provides leadership by working cooperatively with nursing and
other patient team personnel in maintaining standards for
professional nursing care.
- Assesses resident's condition and nursing needs, sets goals,
prescribes appropriate nursing actions to meet those goals and the
age-related, physical, psychological, social, and rehabilitative
needs of the resident.
- Assigns nursing care to staff in accordance with the resident's
- Assess and evaluate patient's response to care plan and
prioritize and implement appropriate changes.
- Collaborate, assess, and coordinate discharge planning needs
with other health care staff. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Valid FL RN license
- 1+ years of education or experience in Long-Term Care
- Current CPR/BLS Certification
Keywords: Viera Del Mar Health, Melbourne , Registered Nurse - Floor, Healthcare , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!