Company: Elements Massage
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Overview:If you're looking for a massage therapist job where you
can use your skills and training for a wide variety of clients,
then look no further! Contact us today.This position is located at
the Elements Massage located in Melbourne, FL, 7954 N. Wickham
Road, Ste. 110, Melbourne, FL 32940. Please email
email@example.com to discuss your career advancement
at Elements!Responsibilities:Are you a Massage Therapist looking
for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your
knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massage to a
variety of clients? We offer exciting massage therapist jobs all
over the country!**COVID-19 Update** With the health and safety of
clients and our team members as our top priority, we have
implemented new safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures
in accordance with federal and state guidelines for your
protection. These include, but are not limited to:
- client screening questions,
- temperature checking,
- the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), and
- strategic scheduling to allow for cleaning between
appointments.Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy
family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we
were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little
differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!Our Brand
PromiseTo better the lives of everyone we touch.We Offer A
Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage
- All hydraulic massage tables.
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity.
- Ongoing training with our Therapist Educator.
- Focus on therapist selfcare.
- Paid CEUs - online and inperson.
- Supportive, consistent onsite leadership.We Offer Strong
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base pay.
- Massage Therapists make $25K $60K / year includes tips.
- Paid liability insurance
- Paid time off
- Up to $150.00 for tuition reimbursement
- Health care contribution
- License and insurance reimbursementQualifications and Skills
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage
Therapist educational program.
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or
certification that allows you to perform Massage Therapy at the
studio.Our Massage Therapists are responsible for
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage
therapy experience for your clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a
client's treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage sessionSubmit your
information, we would love to connect with you!
Keywords: Elements Massage, Melbourne , Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!