Lead Worker - Facilities @ Melbourne Regional Medical Center
Posted on: May 9, 2022
UNIT DESCRIPTION:OFFERING ALL FULL TIME AND PART TIME HIRES SIGN
ON BONUSES!! $1,000 for Full Time, and $500 for Part Time "COVID-19
vaccination required to work at this location"
Sodexo @ Melbourne Regional Medical Center is seeking for Full Time
Lead Worker Facilities to work from 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm including
weekends and holidays.
Melbourne Regional Medical Center is the leading, fully integrated
and comprehensive health care provider on the Space Coast. Anchored
by two full-service acute care medical centers and a complete
complement of health service affiliates, our mission is everyone
doing everything to pursue the perfect patient experience.This is
your opportunity to provide a great service to your community
during a national crisis.
- Your safety is our top priority - all appropriate PPE will be
- This position is considered emergency personnel and essential
to the health and wellness of the community.
- Top pay now and the opportunity for continuing work in the
future.Apply now for immediate consideration.
Final candidates will submit to additional pre-employment
screenings may be included in the hiring process.#CB#PM#HS#IN
Benefits Eligibility: Full Time Benefits: At Sodexo, we believe
every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part
of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help
you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and
vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off,
financial and savings programs and access to our employee
assistance program and other discounts (eligibility varies by unit
and may not be available to all employees). Position Summary:The
Lead Worker - Facilities will coordinate the routine schedules of
the maintenance technicians involved in one or more craft
specialties while performing work in one or more of the skilled
trades. The general responsibilities of the position include those
listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the
position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts,
depending on business necessities and client requirements.
- Serves as a working lead coordinating activities of service
employees engaged in cleaning and/ or light maintenance of smaller
less complex facilities of commercial, health care facility,
school, residence hall, or other establishments.
- Assists in ensuring a safe working environment throughout the
facility for all employees.
- Assists in monitoring employee productivity and provides
suggestions for increased service or productivity.
- Orients and trains employees.
- Works with customers to ensure satisfaction in such areas as
quality, service, and problem resolution.
- Performs cleaning and/or light maintenance assignments in
addition to lead duties.
- Document all work in the CMMS system.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and
- Applies all applicable OSHA and related local safety
requirements to all assigned work.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as
- Performs oversight of subcontractors to ensure the Service
Levels are met and all work is performed under the proper safety
guidelines and appropriate license are reviewed.
- May perform daily oversight/supervision of the "Grounds" or
- May perform Supervisor responsibilities in absence of the
Supervisor of Facilities.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as
assigned.Qualifications & Requirements:
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with
satisfactory regularity in accordance with Sodexo time and
attendance policy and/or client operating hours.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- 1 or more years of related work experience.Skills/Aptitude:
- Ability to present self in a highly professional manner to
others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments
with professionalism and respect.
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with all
coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers
and client representatives.
- Ability to provide clear directions and respond accordingly to
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work well alone and in a team.
- Must have basic phone and computer skills (email, texting,
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in all OSHA and local requirements
related to all assigned work.License/Qualifications
- Holds appropriate license/certification for the specific work
to be done in the city and state in which the work will be
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently
lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.Working
Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may participate in
outside activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and
extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be
exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
- Wears protective clothing and/or Personal Protective Equipment
required by the work environment or governmental regulations.Sodexo
is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Keywords: Sodexo, Melbourne , Lead Worker - Facilities @ Melbourne Regional Medical Center, Healthcare , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!