Registered Nurse, RN - Weekend
Company: Parrish Home Health
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Company Overview:Parrish Home Health Is Hiring RNs$10,000
- Electronic charting- HomeCare HomeBase
- Flexible scheduling/ work life balance
- Competitive rates/ salary
- Benefits start the first of the month following hire date!
- 401K with match and stock options
- Tuition reimbursement
- Sign on bonus for full time and prn positions!
- Skilled Medicare home health visitsParrish Home Health, a part
of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for
hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and
hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services,
we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients
to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around
the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver
patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and
families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single,
shared purpose: It's all about helping people.Essential
Functions:What is a Salaried Weekend RN Position? This is an RN who
is generally paid a premium rate for 32 hours of work per week and
who's benchmark is 16 points per week. They would enjoy some
variation of a Friday, Saturday, Sunday (and sometimes Monday
morning) schedule, depending on patient need, and have most of
their weekdays free.Education & Experience:License Requirements
- Current RN licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current Drivers License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability. Employees must be
fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination by date
of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If permitted by
state law, the company will consider requests for religious or
Keywords: Parrish Home Health, Melbourne , Registered Nurse, RN - Weekend, Healthcare , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!