Company: Care System
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Location: Rockledge Regional Medical CenterPosted Date:
11/18/2021RN Staff Nurse - Emergency DepartmentAt Rockledge
Regional Medical Center, we strive to serve the needs of our
communities by delivering the highest quality of care with
compassion and respect. Explore what makes Steward Health Care an
outstanding place to work on Florida's Space Coast!!Here's what's
in it for you:
- 12 hour Day and Night shifts available.
- Competitive salary for the Florida market.
- Excellent differentials along with a clinical ladder in place
which offers additional $$$ for national certifications and higher
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision,
PTO/holiday pay and a retirement plan.Requirements:
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and
evaluating the delivery of care for a wide variety of patient
complaints through the entire age spectrum.
- Document all nursing care, response to therapy, procedures and
treatment as per protocol.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications
within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients independence by establishing patient care
goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions,
medications, and self-care skills. RN Staff Nurse - Emergency
DepartmentPosition Summary:The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible
for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the delivery
of care for a wide variety of patient complaints through the entire
age spectrum. The professional RN assumes the responsibility and
accountability for the delegation of patient care to other members
of the health care team and follows through to ensure satisfactory
outcomes, reporting to either the immediate nursing supervisor or
medical personal as appropriate. The RN will document all nursing
care, response to therapy, procedures and treatment as per
protocol. The RN will demonstrate reliability and excellence whilst
providing services to patients and their families taking into
account any individual needs their client may have such as
spiritual or cultural. Other duties as assigned.Evaluates assigned
patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care. Assists
physicians during examinations and procedures. Performs various
patient tests and administers medications within the scope of
practice of the registered nurse. Promotes patients independence by
establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families
to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills. Relies
on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a
variety of tasks.Years of Related ExperienceMinimum: 1-2Preferred:
2-4 Licensure/Certification/Education (Required):
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Current/Active Florida Registered Nurse License (RN) OR
Approved Multi-State License
- Education 3: Technical School/2 Years College/Associates
- American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support
(PALS) Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds
of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or
expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Keywords: Care System, Melbourne , Registered Nurse , Healthcare , Rockledge, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!