Program Manager PMO - Health First Incorporated, PMO Enterprise, Full Time
Company: Health First
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Description:Position SummaryResponsible for the planning and
implementation of key portfolios and programs to support the
corporate objectives of Health First, Inc. Working across Health
First's Integrated Delivery Network (IDN), this position builds
relationships, consensus, and alignment amongst key stakeholders,
including Corporate Support Services, Entity/Operations, and the
Project Management Office (PMO). Participate in prioritization,
resource allocation and operational alignment for the assigned
entity planning its goals and objectives.
- Partner with entity leaders in documenting and reporting their
operational roadmaps consisting of capital/operational expense
projects, initiatives, and other key work managed by the IDN PMO.
- Lead and manage major programs through highly facilitative work
sessions and cross-functional teams, using an end-to-end mindset to
maintain a clear focus on intended outcomes.
- Define and document\: scope, budget, dependencies, and
assumptions, through appropriate information gathering techniques
related to IDN PMO project requests.
- Analyze project risks and issues related to programs or entity
objectives that could create undesired outcomes.
- Leverage appropriate conflict management and problem resolution
- Actively monitor the project and program milestones to reach
desired goals and objectives on time and within budget.
- Participate in the PMO Intake Process for identifying and
securing Project Manager resources based on skills, complexity, and
level of technicality.
- Provide effective guidance by mentoring Project Managers and
other users of the PMO methodology in planning, organizing, and
documenting project activities by keeping them informed, educated,
and updated on PMO processes. Use knowledge of PMO best practices
to contribute to the maturity growth of the IDN PMO.
- Provide outstanding customer service to the Health First
organization by displaying courtesy and sensitivity, managing
difficult or emotional customer situations, meeting commitments,
responding promptly to customer needs, and soliciting customer
feedback to improve service.
- Ensure the proper identification and inclusion of appropriate
stakeholders in work planning design and subsequent implementation
through RACI and other techniques.
- Manage and communicate program status to entity Leaders,
Sponsors, Stakeholders, and Team Members using applicable
- Manage competing demands of team members, adapting to changes
in the Health First environment, as necessary.Qualification:MINIMUM
- Education\: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information
Technology (IT), Healthcare or related field.
- Licensure\: None.
- Certification\: PMP (Project Management Professional)
certification, as offered by PMI (Project Management
- Work Experience\:
- Ten (10) years of project management as a Project Manager.
- Three (3) years of program planning experience.
- Three (3) years of indirectly leading individuals and
- Experience working in IT, with a strong knowledge of technical
systems and applications.
- Proven experience and track record in managing cross-functional
- Strong ability to apply a wide variety of problem-solving
- Ability to foster high performing teams and optimize resources
to achieve operational, program, and/or project efficiencies.
- Consultative influencer in a complex environment/matrix
- Skilled at identifying, securing, and motivating
resources/individuals that may not report directly; this includes
providing work direction, distributing, assigning, and performing
responsibilities via influence (as opposed to line management
- Ability to apply various approaches and methodologies,
including work stream mapping, journey mapping, design thinking and
- Interact and engage stakeholders at multiple levels through
strong influencing ability.
- Utilize critical thinking skills to create action plans and
drive program/project related decisions.
- Strong analytical skills for planning, estimating, and
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with
demonstrated ability to work effectively with a wide range of
constituencies in a diverse and matrix healthcare environment.
- Proven mentoring skills.
- Superior organization skills.
- Education\: Master's Degree in Business, IT, Healthcare or
- Licensure\: None.
- Certification\: Any variation of Lean and/or Agile
- Work Experience\: Experience in a health care delivery
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities\: None.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTSSedentary - Office Workers
- Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
- Walking and standing or lifting more than 10 pounds are
required only occasionally.
- Must be able to tolerate long periods of computer time a
- Adaptability of working remotely.
Keywords: Health First, Melbourne , Program Manager PMO - Health First Incorporated, PMO Enterprise, Full Time, Healthcare , Rockledge, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!