Urologist - Cape Canaveral/Space Coast (Physician #)
Company: Privia Medical Group
Posted on: February 12, 2020
We are currently hiring for a BC/BE urologist to join our
multi-specialty physician practice, Health First Medical Group, in
- Health First Medical Group is a well-established,
multi-specialty group that is part of Health First, the only fully
integrated delivery network in Central Florida.
- Excellent employment opportunity to join the largest and oldest
multi-specialty group in Brevard County to meet the current &
expanding community need for urology services.
- The opportunity is in a growing community with the largest
population in Brevard County; practice is conveniently located in
the medical office building adjacent to Palm Bay Hospital.
- When you join our team, you can expect a competitive,
guaranteed base salary in addition to a production bonus, full
benefits offered to you and your family, paid Continuing Medical
Education (CME), retirement benefits, relocation allowance and
- Board Certified or Board Eligible by the American Board of
- Eligible for an unrestricted medical license in Florida or
current Florida license
- Excellent references
- Robotics trained
- U.S. citizen or green card; no VISA assistance available About
- 2 Great Place to Work and Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work
- Stable, experienced, well-established group provides more
security. A multi-specialty group with a referral base (approx. 70
primary care providers) backed by a successful health system.
- The group provides experienced practice management and
resources to ensure the success of the provider.
- Health First Medical Group is part of Health First Inc. which
is the only fully integrated delivery network in Central
- Health First Medical Group is a premier well-established,
multi-specialty group with more than 400 physicians practicing over
50 of specialties in over 25 office locations in Brevard County
- HFMG is the oldest and largest multi-specialty group located on
the space coast with an established and respected reputation among
patients and colleagues.
- Our staff and providers have an excellent reputation of
providing quality care to the local and surrounding community for
24 years About Melbourne, FL:
- Located 70 miles southeast of Orlando, Melbourne is one of the
Space Coast's most popular metro areas offering a mixture of
historic sights and coastal living.
- Ranked in the top 25 Best Places to Live by U.S. News in
- Consisting of a top ten school system in the state of Florida
and highly ranked universities like Florida State University and
the University of Central Florida.
- Situated just a few miles from several beautiful Florida
beaches and are close to major airports, shopping and many Florida
- Alongside all the fun, Brevard County has excellent public and
private schools and great housing options.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a
physician-led organization comprised of 600 practices with 2,400+
providers. Privia supports top doctors with advanced technology,
population health initiatives, and team-based care to help you
better manage the health of your patients.
Associate Director, Physician Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
[Click Here to Apply] Keyphrases: nephrology jobs, nephrologist
jobs, urology jobs, urologist jobs, pediatric urology jobs, urology
pediatrics jobs, urology specialist jobs, urology surgeon jobs
Keywords: Privia Medical Group, Melbourne , Urologist - Cape Canaveral/Space Coast (Physician #), Healthcare , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!