Neurologist - Melbourne (Brevard County), FL
Company: Privia Medical Group
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Neurology opening in Melbourne, Florida. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com We are currently hiring for a
BC/BE neurologist to join our team, Health First Medical Group, in
the Brevard County area.
- Health First Medical Group is part of Health First, a
healthcare Integrated Delivery Network (IDN) located on Central
Florida's east coast and Brevard County's only IDN.
- Our IDN is comprised of several services, including four
hospitals. Our largest hospital facility, Health First's Holmes
Regional Medical Center, has 514 beds and is a premier tertiary
referral hospital, while our community hospitals include 150-bed,
152-bed and 84-bed hospitals.
- We are also home to the only state-accredited Level II trauma
center in Brevard and Indian River counties.
- Full-time schedule with both inpatient and outpatient
- Hiring due to the retirement of a physician, physician will
assume an established practice
- When you join our team, you can expect a competitive,
guaranteed base salary in addition to a production bonus, full
benefits offered to you and your family, paid Continuing Medical
Education (CME), retirement benefits, relocation allowance and
- Board certification in neurology
- DEA license is required
- Nerve conduction, EEG, EMG skills are expected, with botox,
sleep, PD, HA procedures preferred About Melbourne, FL:
- Situated on the east coast of Florida, Brevard County is
positioned midway between Jacksonville and Miami and approximately
60 miles east of Orlando, Florida.
- Ranked in the top 25 Best Places to Live by U.S. News in
- A family-oriented, affordable community nestled along the
Atlantic Ocean with 72 miles of pristine beaches and year-round
- Consisting of a top ten school system in the state of Florida
and highly ranked universities like Florida State University and
the University of Central Florida.
- The Space Coast is not only the birthplace of space, but also
known as a tech hub; expanding industries featuring electronics,
aerospace/aviation, high-tech manufacturing, communications, and
homeland security and defense.
- Alongside all the fun, Brevard County has excellent public and
private schools and great housing options. Contact:
Associate Director, Physician Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
888.839.624 Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology
technologist jobs, neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs,
pediatric neurology jobs
Keywords: Privia Medical Group, Melbourne , Neurologist - Melbourne (Brevard County), FL, Healthcare , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!