Help Desk Analyst/Manager
Company: Liberty IT Solutions, LLC
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Want to make a real impact? At Liberty, we believe that Lines of
Code can Change Lives, and it is our job to do so every day, more
securely and more dependably. We are currently seeking a sharp,
ambitious, and enthusiastic Help Desk Analyst to join our team to
innovate and change the face of healthcare in our country. Over the
past year, our small company has tackled a wide range of public
health issues through technology and business solutions, such as
Veteran suicide prevention, genomic and big data analytics,
community care, API-driven government gateways, health record
modernization, and enterprise-wide federal cyber security and
DevSecOps efforts to name a few. So what will you transform?
We are seeking a passionate, strongly strongly communicative Help
Desk Analyst. This position will provide the traditional tier 1
help desk analyst support functions in addition to providing
support for functions typically reserved for a tier 2/level 2 type
role. You would be responsible for providing telephone support to
end-user community on hardware, software, and network related
incidents, requests, questions, and use. You will provide first and
second level incident resolution on the telephone with users; and
walks the user through a series of steps to determine problem;
classifies level, priority, and nature of problem. If you are
unable to diagnose incident and/or incident requires physical
interaction with end user you'd dispatch technical support
specialists from appropriate team. You will open, track, and close
incident and service request tickets; ensure problem ownership and
promote end-user satisfaction; track activities of technical
support specialists to whom tickets were assigned. You should have
a wide range of skills and knowledge in computer hardware and
software as well as networking systems in use at customer sites and
have experience in the set-up, configuration, use, and
trouble-shooting of computers. Trained and certified in automated
help desk management systems, if applicable.
- A help desk analyst is required to be present at the help desk
in order to record, identify and resolve the issues faced by the
company's computer systems. He/she is responsible for analyzing the
issues and then suggesting proper troubleshooting methods so that
the problem can be eliminated.
- It is the job responsibility of a help desk analyst to make an
effort to eliminate the recurrences of the software's related
problems by devising certain methods. He/she must try his/her level
best to reduce the number of calls received on the help desk.
- Another major job responsibility of a help desk analyst is to
make a report of all the issues which have been resolved so that
the company can have a well written and recorded account for future
- A help desk analyst is also responsible for responding and
replying to emails and forwarding these emails to Problem Reporting
systems so that an update on the problem profiles can be made
- It is the job responsibility of a help desk analyst to
investigate the various causes test the solutions to promote the
effective use of the technology.
- Another responsibility of a help desk analyst is to pass
feedback from the customers to the end user and take regular
training to be well informed about new technology
- Provide day-to-day telephone support to the end-user
- Monitor and track existing incidents and service requests
- Follow standard escalation procedures.
- Support the service desk and deskside support leads by
providing support for other activities outside of standard incident
and service request handling.
- Assists end-users with installation, configuration, and
troubleshooting of hardware and software to ensure continued
usability of equipment and software at a Tier II level.
- Stays in regular communication throughout the day with the Tier
I, Tier II, and Management staff.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills when dealing
with both internal/external customer/staff
- Maintains a professional attitude and appearance providing
excellent customer service always, to include maintaining a good
work ethic and assisting other analysts when needed.
- Performs advanced troubleshooting and remediation activities.
Handles end-user requests.
- Analyzes incoming requests and assigns to appropriate
- Supports continuous improvement in the process and quality of
Required Education: Associates Degree or higher in a business or
Required Years of Experience: 2-5 years, or 5 years of additional
relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Knowledge of Customer Relationshi0 Management (CRM) and Help
- Knowledge of business process modeling, and business reporting
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Rational, Atlassian JIRA experience
- ISO/CMMI experience
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle Process,
especially Agile Development (SCRUM and/or Kanban)
- Experience in the analysis of IT business and information
environment, activities, and events.
Keywords: Liberty IT Solutions, LLC, Melbourne , Help Desk Analyst/Manager, Executive , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!