The Lifestyle Coordinator is responsible for greeting all
visitors and assisting with Member's questions/concerns, general
administration, assisting in orienting new Members, facility checks
and executing Lifestyle/Social Events. In addition, the individual
should have a comprehensive knowledge of the Club IT systems and
assist with marketing, communications, and administration of social
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to greeting Members
and guests as they enter the
Amenity Center, answering incoming calls, checking ID cards,
assisting with event development,
set up and execution.
- Respond promptly to communications to all inquiries.
- Assist members with event registrations (and cancellations).
- Show courtesy and respect to all Members/visitors. Deliver
excellent customer service on every
- Respond calmly and tactfully to problem situations and discuss
concerns in a constructive
manner with persons who need to be involved.
- Answer questions about the Lifestyle programs and events,
IT/Website, Member platforms
access and utilization.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service when communicating with
residents, guests and vendors.
- Maintaining a safe and friendly environment for Members, guests,
and fellow staff members.
- Work as a team with the Lifestyles Department to create a fun and
exciting program for
Members and their guests. Outgoing personality is a MUST!
- Assistance in room set up for their events and assist when
facilities are being used.
- Required to work all Lifestyles events to include set up and
breakdown, as directed by
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays
- Inspect Amenity Center building daily and properly note any
issues or damage from the
- Notify the proper department and the Management Team of any areas
that need attention.
- Understand emergency preparedness and respond appropriately to
all emergency situations.
- Clerical duties such as filing, maintaining Excel spreadsheets,
creating table numbers and
- Associate's degree (AA) in Hospitality, Events Management,
Business or related field; or six months to one-year related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
- Experience and exposure with wide variety of computer
applications including basic knowledge of MS Office programs
including PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, Social Media and
- Good organizational and verbal skills. Possess a high level of
energy, initiative, enthusiasm, cooperation and exercise good
judgment and discretion. Public speaking skills are important to
the effectiveness of this position and have highly effective
interpersonal skills, problem solving, point of sale system,
registration processes, policies and procedures, equipment,
material and products, etc.
- Ability to conduct and actively participate in scheduled programs
with intermittent sitting, standing, bending, stooping, walking,
climbing stairs, and lifting objects weighing up to forty (40)
pounds. Must have very flexible availability for work schedule,
weekends and evenings and some holidays.