Resident Programs Director
Company: SLM Services, LLC
Posted on: March 13, 2023
**Great opportunity for a forward thinking, high energy
professional that can think outside the box in order to keep our
residents active and happy!**Our Resident Programming Director:
- Supervises and coordinates the engagements of residents in
planned activities, promoting their physical, social and
- Plans, develops and implements resident recreation/lifestyle
programming within the community as well as through outside trips
and special events, including but not limited to music, dance, arts
and crafts, cultural arts, nature study, social recreation and
- Provides socialization opportunities, fitness and wellness
activities, educational programs, as well as spiritual life support
based on resident needs and preferences.
- Surveys and/or interviews residents to determine their interest
and talents, as well as their satisfaction with the community's
programs and activities.
- Develops monthly activities calendar and distributes monthly
resident newsletters as well as other applicable resident
- Completes documentation and maintains records as required by
company policies and governing agencies.Job Requirements:
- Associate Degree or one to two years related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
- CPR/First Aid certified a plus.
- State required certifications, training and continuing
- Valid driver's license.This position offers a competitive
compensation package, including health benefits, paid time off and
employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan.Equal Opportunity Employer
& drug-free Workplace
Keywords: SLM Services, LLC, Melbourne , Resident Programs Director, Executive , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...