Sales and Marketing Director
Company: Home Instead- Corporate
Location: Cocoa Beach
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Home Instead Sales & Marketing Director Job Description for K &
H Home Health, LLC DBA Home Instead
Do you enjoy Building Relationships to Drive Business Results? Are
you dynamic, organized, growth-minded and a self-starter?
Home Instead, the Nation's leading provider of non-medical in-home
care, is looking for a successful sales-minded professional to join
us in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their
The Melbourne, Florida Franchise Office is locally owned and
operated by a dedicated and compassionate team of professionals.
Our mission is to provide a range of services that enable seniors
to live happy, healthy and independent lives wherever they call
home as they age with dignity, care and compassion.
The Sales & Marketing Director will be responsible for ensuring
achievement of revenue objectives for the assigned territory. This
exciting role will develop, manage, and maximize our referral
relationships throughout Brevard County. Using your consultative
sales and marketing approach leads are to be generated from a
variety of sales and marketing activities. This self-motivated
person will pursue and nurture new referral/community partnerships
whilst maintaining and enhancing existing relationships with our
referral partners. Home Instead teams with sales force to maximize
documentation reporting and measuring results on an ongoing
- To reflect the core values of K & H Home Health, LLC DBA Home
- To be responsible for researching and developing Referral
Provider Network relationships and to produce referrals. To perform
all phases of consultative sales process including preparation and
documentation of cold calls, follow-up calls, diagnosis of referral
source and client needs, recommendation of appropriate Home Instead
services and additional community resources.
- To nurture and maintain existing referral and community
relationships, including follow-up, as necessary.
- To achieve inquiry generation objectives for assigned territory
with the primary goal of bringing in new business to increase
overall market share. Target accounts include, but not limited to,
hospitals, physicians, home health agencies, assisted living
facilities, nursing homes, senior centers, hospice, rehabilitation
- In conjunction with Home Instead franchise leadership, develops
sales and marketing plans, detailing weekly and monthly activities
focused on meeting or exceeding established goals.
- To develop and maintain knowledge of the Home Instead
- To effectively present Home Instead marketing materials and
services to referral partners, including during 1:1 meetings, as
well as planning, arranging and conducting formal In-Service group
presentations to referral partners.
- Using the Home Instead Sales Force tracking system maintain
accurate records of all sales, marketing and prospecting activities
including sales calls; presentations; closed sales; and follow-up
activities across Brevard County to maximize territory
- To develop a database of qualified leads from referrals through
face-to-face cold calling on referral sources, email, text,
telephone and website (social media platforms).
- To conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed
following the consultative sales process.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics
- Participate in and contribute to the development of educational
programs offered to clients, prospects, and co-workers.
- Conduct client/Care Pro introductions as needed
- Participate in various Marketing and PR strategies including
social media, google reviews
- College degree required or equivalent work experience
- Related business or sales experience (consultative sales a
- Must possess a valid driver's license
Knowledge, skills, and Abilities:
- Must understand and uphold the policies and procedures
established by K & H Home Health, LLC DBA Home Instead
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication
skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain
confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must have the ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal
skills is essential as well as sound judgment and good
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity, and fair-mindedness
consistent with company standards, practices, policies, and
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily,
monthly, quarterly, and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships
with office colleagues, the franchise owner, clients, and the
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must have the ability to operate HISC technology
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and
- Must be able to work evenings or weekends as required
Home Instead Sales & Marketing Director Job Description for K & H
Home Health, LLC DBA Home Instead Do you enjoy Building
Keywords: Home Instead- Corporate, Melbourne , Sales and Marketing Director, Executive , Cocoa Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!