Vendor Relations Manager
Company: Koala Insulation Headquarters
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Vendor Manager will need to source new vendor relationships
that will benefit the overall system in each of our brands. This
includes identifying a problem within the brand and sourcing a
vendor solution.The Vendor Manager will manage new and existing
vendor relationship within our family of brands. Responsibilities
include monitoring vendors to ensure compliance with system
policies, attending company meetings, and informing new vendors of
their responsibilities. You should also be able to cancel vendor
contracts should system vendors fail to perform adequately.
To be successful as a Vendor Manager, you should be detail-oriented
and adept at negotiating vendor contracts. Ultimately, an
outstanding Vendor Manager should be able to multitask effectively
as well as demonstrate exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and
decision-making skills. Must also have excellent communication
skills and be able to think on the spot.
- Developing and sustaining long-standing relationships with
- Meeting with suitable vendors to assess their products, inquire
about their services, negotiate pricing, and communicate any
product or service-related concerns.
- Conducting research on available vendors to determine the best
solution in the market for system needs.
- Continually monitoring sales trends to determine which products
are more popular than others.
- Implementing vendor selection programs to ensure that the best
vendors are secured.
- Conducting interviews with new vendors and informing approved
vendors of their responsibilities and obligations.
- Establishing standards by which to assess the performance of
- Evaluating current vendor management programs and identifying
ways to improve them.
- Negotiate revenue share for the Franchisor
- Reach out to our family of vendors for participation and
sponsorships for our annual conference
- Create a calendar of regular update calls to hold with our family
of brands featuring each of our vendor partners throughout the
*Experience and Education Requirements: *
* Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, marketing, business
administration, or a related field, or experience in lieu of
* Proven experience working as a vendor manager.
* Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
* Strong negotiation, management, and decision-making skills.
* Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational
Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* What kind of company culture are you looking for?
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* Vendor management: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Koala Insulation Headquarters, Melbourne , Vendor Relations Manager, Executive , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!