Customer Operations Manager 1
Posted on: November 21, 2022
CUSTOMER OPERATIONS MANAGER
At Percepta, we bring first-class service across each market we
support. As a Customer Operations Manager in Melbourne, you'll be a
part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences, while
also enjoying the satisfaction of being part of a unique
What You'll Be Doing
The Customer Service Advocate Operations Manager is responsible for
the supervision of Customer Service teams and provides support for
operational initiatives, which include: identifying process
improvement initiatives, analysis of call and escalation data,
identification of workforce gaps and resolution, and presenting
recommended action plans to the Operations Manager based upon
Additionally, the Customer Service Advocate Operations Manager
partners with the Advocates ensuring high levels of customer
satisfaction and will assists the Customer Service Advocates with
escalated customer calls by providing guidance to the team member
and/or assisting with the call to ensure best resolution for the
During a Typical Day, You'll
- Monitor and maintain service levels to ensure:
- Team members are properly supporting the program.
- Monitor schedule adherence.
- Look for opportunities to improve service levels.
- Manage customer handling (call flow) processes.
- Interact with Business Partners as needed including:
- Attend Business Partner meetings to resolve issues and discuss
program changes and enhancements.
- Handle special Business Partner report requests.
- Keep abreast of anticipated program launches and
- Inform Manager on all Business Partner interaction.
- Analyze and manage program trends and progress. Interact with
key users for feedback to make process improvement / enhancement
- Communicate all changes, enhancements, new version releases,
etc. to the appropriate personnel including the Operations Manager,
Learning & Development department, and Quality Assurance department
on a consistent and timely manner.
- Develop, coach, support and evaluate the team; responsible for
the development of the team:
- Hold monthly scorecard meetings.
- Provide feedback and coaching timely.
- Discuss and implement career development
- Create and deliver performance reviews.
- Set up for all new hires (ID's and cubicles).
- Maintain discussion logs.
- Managing attendance.
- Administer disciplinary action as necessary.
- Recognize and reward excellent team performance.
- Employee engagement and moral building.
- Time sheet approval and submit corrections timely.
- All other matters as it relates to daily management of the
- Interview prospective new employees; provide feedback to
Operations Manager and Human Resources.
- Work with Operations Manager on monthly business reports and
process improvement initiatives as needed.
- Evaluate and coach back customer service skills in quality
- Ensure employees have the necessary training and job aids to
perform their job responsibilities.
- Strive to continuously improve Touchpoint and Pulse Survey
results and employee satisfaction.
- Be visible and available on the floor. Interact with the team
as much as possible through team meetings, walking the floor,
one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Adhere to and support all Percepta and Business Partner quality
initiatives, systems and policies.
- Support all Percepta Call-Center policies and
- Attend and participate in team meetings.
- Communicate and generate enthusiasm and commitment for a
positive work environment that fosters team performance.
- Complete training courses as directed by Operations and/or
Learning & Development.
- Maintain professional working relationships.
- Complete additional tasks / projects as needed.
- Collaborate with multiple IT teams in the development of new
- Perform user acceptance testing of system
- Respond to inquiries regarding system errors, functionality,
- Propose new enhancements based on observations, and experience
with the applicable processes.
What You Bring to the Role
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience -
- 5 years of Customer Call Center experience with 1 year of
luxury hospitality, automotive, financial and investment industry
or a combination thereof
- Experience leading a team to deliver high customer and employee
- Ability to work with OEM Field and Dealership
- Vehicle technical competence and/or experience an
- Contact Center experience a plus
- Leadership Skills:
- Team Building
- Ability to create a supportive and conducive adult learning
- Good independent judgment in problem resolution and decision
- Ability to create a supportive and conducive adult learning
- Ability to drive employee satisfaction
- Demonstrate professionalism
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills, time
management and planning - required
- Strong working knowledge of the Internet, computers, and
software (i.e. MS Office products, Internet Explorer) -
- Strong time management, organization, and planning skills with
the ability to prioritize, multitask, adapt, and thrive in a fast
paced, results-driven environment - required
- Analytical and problem-solving skills - required
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to interact
with all internal departments and levels of management
- Self-starter who demonstrates a high level of initiative,
resourcefulness, and ability to work independently and
interdependently among a team
- Communicate and articulate in a professional and effective
manner both orally and written
- Knowledge of Percepta Human Resources Policies and Procedures:
Employee Relations/Corrective Action; Coaching and Feedback,
Behavior Based Interviewing; Harassment/Professionalism in the
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, and
What You Can Expect
- $59k annually
- Incentive bonus
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation/Sick Time and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Training and Development Programs (Percepta College)
- Employee Rewards Program (Perci Perks)
A Bit More About Your Role
This position will work from the Melbourne site.
Established in 2000, Percepta has contact centers across the globe
that proudly deliver a frictionless customer experience to our
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization, and we live,
breath and play by them every day . As a Percepta team member, you
Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from
Teamwork - belonging to a supportive family team environment that
encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication, and
acknowledges value in your contributions
Respect - a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you
their full attention
Proactive - to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who
strive to improve themselves, others, and the organization
Career Growth - lots of learning opportunities for aspiring
Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded
organization that is all about having fun!
Competitive Compensation - we take care of family, which is why we
offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our
programs offer incentives and promote physical, mental, and
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to
successfully pass a background check and depending on location and
client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta
is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Percepta, Melbourne , Customer Operations Manager 1, Executive , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!