Restaurant General Manager
Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: September 23, 2022
" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
among franchisees."Think About it...
- Do you go out of your way to make someone smile?
- When you say thank you do you mean it?
- Do you believe that everything is possible?
- Are you a foodie?
- Would your family members want to work for you?
- Glass half full? Really?
- Do you take your work seriously but not yourself? If no, your
career aspiration with Taco Bell has died here.The overall success
of your restaurant is in your capable hands. You identify the
strongest crew and train them to deliver the best customer
experience. You will feel the pride of setting the standard that
all other managers strive for. You will be in charge of recruiting
and training your people, leading them to be promoted and
empowering them to have a successful career. By empowering a team
of top performers, you create a culture that is exciting,
optimistic and rewarding.Your success will be measured by the
success of your team.No Brainers...
- Treat others as you want to be treated
- Hire, train & develop great talent
- Manage a P&L
- Grow sales
- Follow brand standards Last but not least, create a restaurant
experience for team members and customers that you are proud
of.This Summary Overview generally describes key job standards for
Taco Bell Corporate employees. It is not all-inclusive, and a
similar job at other Brands, Franchise or License locations may be
Keywords: Taco Bell, Melbourne , Restaurant General Manager, Executive , Cocoa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!