Company: Castle Management, LLC
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Under general supervision and in association with the Board of
Directors, the General Manager plans, directs, recommends, and
implements policies and procedures to ensure the services required
to maintain the common elements of the Association are provided in
a first-class manner and in accordance with community rules and
regulations.This is a hands-on leadership position responsible for
overseeing the operational, administrative, financial, human
resources, maintenance and security functions of the community. The
position requires the Community Association Manager be on call
24-hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency consultation in the
event of incidents requiring management intervention. All services
of the Community Association Manager are under the direct
supervision of Castle Management and are performed as stated, in
the Management agreement between the governing Board of Directors
and Castle Management, LLC.The General Manager also provides
exemplary service in a manner consistent with the values and
mission of the Castle Group. He or she performs all
responsibilities while demonstrating outstanding customer service
skills representative of Castle Royal Service as it relates to this
function. This includes working interdepartmentally, as well as,
with our external customers.(May include some or all of the
following as applicable)
- Supervises hiring and management of direct employees and
supervises selection and management of outside vendor staffing to
ensure personnel are capable of meeting the communitys goals with
high standards in a hospitable, sensitive and courteous
- Schedules and/or reviews staff assignments to assure adequate
coverage while being conscious of working within the assigned
- Works under direction of Castle Management to provide meeting
guidelines for the Board of Directors.
- Plans, directs, and oversees implementation of comprehensive
systems for protection of the community assets and records of the
Association in a professional manner.
- Inspects community and facilities in order to determine
maintenance and security needs.
- Documents, interviews and assists residents regarding
complaints about direct employees and vendor staff conduct.
- Directs inspection of premises to detect hazards and to ensure
that safety rules are posted and enforced.
- Promptly investigates and makes a full written report of all
accidents or claims for property damage and personal injury
relating to the ownership and maintenance of the common elements
and operation of the Association, including damage or destruction
to common elements.
- Assists in preparation of reports and insurance claims for
damages to Association property, including estimated cost of
repair, and causes repairs to be made in accordance with the Board
of Directors approval.
- Assists in preparation and posting of the agenda for meetings
of the Association and committee meetings and supervises file and
- Attends meetings of the Board of Directors and Annual or
- Assists in preparation of monthly financial reports and reviews
same for accuracy and variance trends.
- Provides a monthly management report to the Board of Directors
with recommendations, as appropriate, to enhance community
appearance, values and promote harmony among residents.
- Provides a one-page, weekly report to the Board of Directors
briefly summarizing the past weeks major events.
- Provides a prioritized Action List to focus on all
projects/duties within the community and the assigned task
- Maintains a professional relationship with the Board of
Directors and homeowners, whose requests for services shall be
received and recorded so that requests can be acted upon
expeditiously. Any serious complaint shall be fully and promptly
investigated and reported to the Board of Directors.
- Assists in establishing operational procedures for activities
such as fire prevention, firefighting, traffic control and parking
- Assists in preparation of the Annual Budget and coordination of
- Must be capable of taking board meeting minutes if
- Responsible for maintaining organization and secure keeping of
blue prints, maps, plats, etc.
- Prepares recommendations for collection action on delinquent
accounts and acts as liaison with legal department and Association
counsel and Board.
- Must be able to perform violation inspections when task not
assigned to an Assistant Property Manager.
- Assists in monitoring compliance with Rules and Regulations and
shall implement procedures for handling violations.
- Drafts and signs correspondence and required notices in
connection with homeowners who are in violation of the Declaration
and Rules and Regulations.
- Maintains accurate records to follow up on rule violations.
Acts as liaison with counsel if legal action is required.
- Solicits bids for maintenance, construction and other community
projects, and participates in selection of contractors and vendors
for furnishing of landscape maintenance, janitorial and maintenance
services, water, electricity, gas, telephone, pool maintenance,
exterminator service, repairs or reconstruction of structural
improvements, preventive maintenance, and such other services
deemed to be in the best interests of the Association and necessary
in order to administer the Association in a first-class manner in
accordance with the Declaration.
- Subject to the approval of the Board of Directors, supervises
and monitors contractors rendering services to the
- Inspects the repair and maintenance of equipment and building
components and reviews invoices to confirm work completion and
- Reviews and approves payroll for all direct employees and
reviews and codes vendor invoices before payment.
- Tracks all architectural change requests by homeowners and
inspects for compliance upon completion.
- Communicates to the Board of Directors and homeowners, events
that will affect their use and enjoyment of the Associations
- Communicates to the community ideas to help it prepare and cope
with weather related events.
- Assists with emergency situation preparation and implementation
of preparedness protocol as designed and approved.
- Maintain Associations website.
- Ensures all safety precautions and procedures are followed
while performing duties.
- Ensures that team members follow all safety precautions and
procedures while performing duties.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by direct
- Performs all responsibilities while demonstrating outstanding
customer service skills representative of Castle Royal
Service.Additional Responsibilities relevant to Senior role:
- Assigned special projects or duties within Castle but outside
of their assigned properties
- Mentors/trains new property managers and other team
- Advises on new initiatives
- Actively volunteers for Castle events- expected to
- Maybe assigned to small business units as designated by Sr.
Leadership (2-3 properties)
- Serves as an experienced resource as needed by the
Firm.Education/Training/Certifications/Licenses:CMCA, AMS, PCAM
preferred; High school diploma required. Associates degree or
bachelors degree with concentration in business preferred, or
equivalent combination of education and
experience.Experience/Knowledge/Skills:Three (3) to five (5) years
of community association management or related business experience
and a thorough understanding of Texas HOA laws and regulations.
Golf course management experience is preferred. Outstanding
customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required.
Effective written and verbal communication skills.Computer
literacy: Advanced command of computer hardware/software is
required; specifically, proficient in the knowledge of Microsoft
Office suite including but not limited to; Word, Excel, Power Point
and Outlook.Language requirements:Multiple language fluency is
desirable and may be required depending on the communitys
needs.Travel and availability requirements:May be required to
travel for training sessions off-site on an as needed basis. May be
occasionally required to cover for staff at other communities
within a reasonable commuting distance when needed. Ability to work
extended hours and weekends based on project requirement. Ability
to respond to emergencies in a timely manner, 24-7.Physical
Requirements: Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.; work in an upright
standing or sitting position for long periods of time, will
fluctuate day by day; Handle, grasp and lift objects and packages;
extensive use of fingers for typing and visual use of the computer
monitor. Reach with hands and arms; Communicate, receive and
exchange ideas and information by means of the spoken and written
word; Ability to quickly and easily navigate the property/building
as required to meet the job functions; Complete all required
forms.The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.Working Conditions:The majority of work will be
completed indoors in a temperature-controlled environment with
little to moderate noise levels. Depending on the community may
regularly be required to walk/work outdoors to perform inspections,
regular tours, or attend to other property needs.Disclaimer: This
is not an all-inclusive job description. In addition, management
has the right to change any portion of this job description at any
time and for any reason.ID: 2022-5800 External Company URL: ajobs
Please Select Schedule: Monday - Sunday Availability Additional
Language Requirements: N/A
Keywords: Castle Management, LLC, Melbourne , General Manager, Executive , Saint Cloud, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!