Company: Property Renovation and Construction
Posted on: September 12, 2022
The Office Manager supports the General Manager and commercial
teams in providing an excellentend-to-end customer experience. This
includes managing AIA contracts, submittals, SOVs and -collections,
job costing, financial reporting as well as preparation of
qualification packages andsubmission of bids for federal/local
government and private entities. -The philosophy of our company is
simple -We work with HONESTY, we work with INTEGRITY, and we
perform QUALITY work every day -starting within our organization
and with every customer and vendor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works closely with CPA to manage accounts payable, accounts
receivable, and payroll.
- Manages administrative tasks including but not limited to
answering the phones,scheduling, and maintaining office
- Works closely with Estimators/Project Managers and project
teams to satisfy administrativerequirements. Obtains knowledge of
project contractual requirements and follows throughto ensure
compliance. Receives and distributes all incoming and outgoing
projectcorrespondence. Serves as the client contact when the
Project Manager is unavailable.
- Supports and assists Project Managers in preparing and
maintaining the monthly financialstatus reports and job costing.
Keeps abreast of project budget status and provides reportsto the
Project Manager and team members as required.
- Prepares and maintains accurate data management and
documentation processes andprocedures including systematic
retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal
oftechnical data and correspondence.
- Assists Project Managers in preparation of budgets, project
plans, meeting minutes, AIAcontracts, reports, proposals, responses
to Review comments, and other documentation.
- Coordinates and distributes design submittals including
compiling drawings, specifications,cost estimates, calculations,
design analysis, and reports for contractual submittals toclients.
Notifies team members of quality and submittal requirements and
- Prepares project requisitions for new projects.
- Prepares P.O. requests for subcontractors.
- Prepares QC report for all design submittals, assembles QC
documentation, and archival.
- Sets up and maintains Project Schedules on all assigned Project
- Fully understands definitions, terms, and processes relating to
commercial roofing and -construction bidding and contracts. -
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience working in the commercial roofing and
- Excellent at managing budgets, project plans, meeting minutes,
AIA contracts, collections,reports, proposals, responses to Review
comments, and other required documentation
- Experience working with high-performance teams with exceptional
- Demonstrated financial, administrative, and schedule management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and extremely well
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with all office technology; advanced skills in MS
Office, particularly Word, Excel,Outlook, and internet
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Able to use smartphones, including emails and internet
- Self-motivated, innovative, hardworking individual, who can
handle changing priorities
- Customer service oriented, team player eager to assist
colleagues and members of thedepartment at all levels
- Pay range is $45,000 up to $50,000 annual salary based on
- Eligible for annual bonuses based on company-wide performance
- Individual health insurance, half-paid by the company
- Paid-Time-Off (PTO):
- - - - - - o Two (2) weeks of paid vacation after one year
- - - - - - o Three (3) weeks of paid vacation after five years
- - - - - - o Seven (7) paid holidays per year and five (5) paid
sick days per year
This is a general description of the employee's work from the date
of the employee's signature. Anychanges in TOTAL COMPENSATION must
be in writing and signed by both employee and employer.All
employees are required to take a drug test prior to hire and are
subject to periodic drug teststhroughout employment. Original
driver's license and social security card are required
Keywords: Property Renovation and Construction, Melbourne , Office Manager, Executive , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!