Manager Business Management 2
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Requisition ID: R10022036
ManagementLocation: Melbourne, Florida, United States of
AmericaCitizenship Required: United States CitizenshipClearance
Type: SecretTelecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this
positionShift: 1st Shift (United States of America)Travel Required:
NoPositions Available: 1
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to
work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the
world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and
inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many
technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first
flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on
the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a
pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun
along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity,
cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we
have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our
employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems (NGDS) is currently seeking a
Manager of Business Management 2 to lead the Business Management
function for a rapidly growing Restricted Program. This position
reports to the GSM/SSMA Special Programs and Logistics Operations
(SPLO) Operating Unit (OU) Business Manager and partners with the
Program Manager to establish strategy, prioritize requirements, and
achieve financial goals while ensuring the integrity of business
processes. This position will be located in Melbourne,
- Oversee the business management activities within a rapidly
growing technical services program.
- Manage and assist with day to day operations; coach and mentor
the team; help to set and manage priorities.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationship with our
Customer. Gain full understanding of the customer's needs and
ensure timely delivery of quality data and reports.
- Collaborate with the Program, Project, and Pricing teams to
develop proposals, including RFP reviews, pricing strategy
recommendations, and contract negotiations.
- In coordination with the Program Manager, develop Annual
Operating Plans (AOP) and Long Range Strategic Plans (LRSP).
- Manage a fully functional Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
and implement rigorous program control processes.
- Perform cost and schedule risk assessments to assist program in
identifying risk and establishing risk mitigation plans.
- Prepare and/or review estimates-at-complete (EAC) and
integrated master schedules.
- Ensure accurate and timely financial reports, cost forecasts,
variance explanations, and IPMRs.
- Consolidate and analyze Program and Corporate financial reports
- Develop, forecast and manage applicable indirect rates and
- Develop, review, and analyze cash flow forecasts.
- Support Program Management Reviews (internal and
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance/Business with a minimum
of 6 years applicable experience or a Master's degree and 4 years
of experience. Four (4) additional years of experience may be
considered in lieu of degree.
- Technical skills in budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis,
- Strong Earned Value Management experience.
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess an Active Secret Clearance adjudicated in the last
- Position is contingent upon being able to obtain Special
Program Clearance within 90 days of hire.
- U.S. Citizenship required.Preferred Qualifications:
- Special Program Access
- Experience with Cobra, MPM, Winsight, SAP, MS Project
- Full working knowledge of Financial Planning to include Annual
Operating Plan development.
- Understanding of DoD contracts, government Cost Accounting
Standards, Commercial contracts, Commercial contracts and the
- Active Top Secret Clearance adjudicated in the last 6 years
Salary Range: $102,500 USD - $153,700 USD
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to
base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual
contributions as well as allow employees to share in company
results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be
eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman
provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage,
life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays
and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top
priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on
their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be
required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved
disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future
court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed
federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042
is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are
proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer,
making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national
origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected
class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement,
please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship
is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Melbourne , Manager Business Management 2, Executive , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!