Director, Leader and Organization Development
Company: Cielo Talent
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Cielo Talent is currently conducting an executive search for a
Director, Leader and Organization Development on behalf of our
client, Health First. Health First is the only integrated delivery
network (IDN) in Central Florida.
POSITION SUMMARYTo be fully engaged in providing strategic
oversight of the organizational development team to align with
Health First's vision, goals, and desired culture. Designs,
develops, implements, and evaluates programs to assure our leaders
are optimally prepared to support the success of our associates and
the organization. PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Leads associates by including them in effective planning and
decision making that positively affects departmental results and
contributes towards the overall success of Health First.
- Effectively collaborates with organizational leaders and
community partners regarding leadership developmental
- Supports all team members in achieving annual Corporate
Strategic Goals by providing effective, proactive, and timely
Talent Management strategies to assure a high-performance
leadership team and staff.
- Partners with Employee Relations to lead a Performance
Management strategy that effectively aligns all appropriate systems
and practices to achieve outstanding clinical and business results
at all levels of leadership and staff.
- Partners with organizational leadership to identify/implement
opportunities that increase organizational effectiveness and
- Develops and embeds practices of state-of-the-art succession
planning that lead to high performing leaders and individual career
- Designs and develops best in class mentoring programs to retain
and develop top talent.
- Establishes an internal level of expertise, standardization and
implementation of assessment processes, methodologies, and tools to
assure leadership bench strength.
- Drives the success of talent leadership programs by developing
and/or continually enhancing specific programs to transition
leaders into roles of greater responsibility.
- Advocates for leadership development as a core commitment and
- Evaluates the need for new programs and services and/or
elimination of services that no longer add value to customers or
those programs/services that are not financially viable.
- Presents, teaches, and facilitates leadership and
organizational programs using a variety of instructional techniques
and interactive activities to meet the needs of the adult
- Uses cost/benefit analysis and ROI principles to determine
feasibility and value of new and/or ongoing programs and services
to meet organizational goals and initiatives.
- Promotes associate accountability and competency through
leadership and management practices.
- Facilitates communication within the team and overall IDN to
promote the leadership development program.
- Collaborates in achieving financial goals established for
Organizational Effectiveness Department and recommends financial
goals for the future through efficient budgeting, effective
monitoring, and careful review/correction of deviations from the
- Education: Bachelor's degree required, human resources,
education or organizational leadership preferred.
- Work Experience: Minimum of three to five years' leadership
- Previous organizational or cultural development work
- Experience with coaching, career development and advising.
- Ability to envision the future and positively lead team members
to implement value- adding strategies and initiatives to maximize
the contribution of leaders, associates and teams
- Demonstrates excellent teaching and facilitation skills and
ability to engage an audience
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinker, as well as detail oriented with the ability
to effectively develop and execute complex systems and
Keywords: Cielo Talent, Melbourne , Director, Leader and Organization Development, Executive , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!